: New stuff going on today!!!

ZEUSROTTY
11-30-07, 12:11 PM
Mallet shifter, UUC Bushings, LS7 Clutch and flywheel.... I cant wait till I get to drive my baby again... Tomorrow its going in for some serious detail work also... I got a smokin deal on a brand new Clutch. flywheel and PP... $600.00 out the door...

They are also going to put in a new slave and throw out... Should feel like new!

theloanman219
11-30-07, 12:25 PM
First off I thought that they were not making the Mallet shifter anymore?? How much did you spend on it? How long before you get it back?

Gene

50 4Ever
11-30-07, 12:32 PM
Mallet shifter, UUC Bushings, LS7 Clutch and flywheel.... I cant wait till I get to drive my baby again... Tomorrow its going in for some serious detail work also... I got a smokin deal on a brand new Clutch. flywheel and PP... $600.00 out the door...

They are also going to put in a new slave and throw out... Should feel like new!

Holy $^*(, $600 is a steal...

04CTSVforMe
11-30-07, 01:24 PM
Nice deal!

faylix
11-30-07, 01:25 PM
cough up info, i want this deal!

tweeter81
11-30-07, 02:10 PM
I am very interested in this deal as well. I need to upgrade my clutch before next spring. Would there be any more clutch kits avaible at the price you stated? Do you need a spacer or anything else to make this combo work?

Also, I will be anxious to see how the car feels and if shifting is tighter than before. One snippet of advice (even though it wasn't warranted). Could you make sure and drive the car for a week or two before commenting on the new clutch kit? That way you can give a more accurate portrayal of how the change feels rather than commenting the first day and being so excited and overlooking some possible disadvantages. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

rand49er
11-30-07, 03:37 PM
How much does the LS7 FW weigh?

onebadcad
11-30-07, 05:27 PM
Those LS7 clutch/flywheels are a deal-anyone know the rating for the clutch, as it must be at least 505HP.

ZEUSROTTY
12-01-07, 02:04 PM
not sure what i can do. but i will ask... It was a favor owed to me... But like I said, I will try.