: Need Help Please with Cadillac Forums Vendor!!!

csp3000
11-28-07, 01:29 PM
Has anyone in the past three weeks ordered anything from Mark at Top PSI Performance. I had put a order in on Nov 12th for one set of 8000K HID fogs for the V. I paid 185.00 for the lifetime guaranttee via Paypal and was told by Mark on the phone with him after I had sent the money again via Paypal that it would take only 5 business days via FedEx and I still haven't gotten them. I have tried many times to get incontact with Mark but have had no luck at all. I have left several message and emails for Mark but I have gotten no responce. I never even got a emailed receipt or a FedEx tracking number that he told me would be coming, but I know he has received the payment from Paypal on Nov 12th?!?!? I dont know what to do? I mean does anyone know if he is alright or if something bad happened to him or am I just getting F%^&%^?!?!:mad:

Chris

nikon
11-28-07, 01:34 PM
Thats what you get for getting HID's behind my back.......I guess I'll be ordering mine soon so I can have mine in first :p

either way good luck, if all else fails contact paypal and start a dispute.

DILLIGAF
11-28-07, 01:39 PM
Get a rope,i'll find a tree

tmtran44
11-28-07, 02:43 PM
Chris,
thanks for starting this thread. i did the same on the cts forum. There is definitely something fishy about Top PSI....My order cleared via paypal around/a bit earlier than your...still haven't got my kit. I started the dispute on paypay this morning. Hopefully, it will get resolved. To avoid this happening to other members, Administrators should remove Top from the vendor list.

onebadcad
11-28-07, 02:54 PM
Chris,
I warned you bro', stop spending money on non-performance mods.
Go out and get a Stroker with a ProCharger and be done with it!!!

csp3000
11-28-07, 02:59 PM
Chris,
I warned you bro', stop spending money on non-performance mods.
Go out and get a Stroker with a ProCharger and be done with it!!!

Yea I know.... :annoyed:

csp3000
11-28-07, 03:09 PM
WTF....I find it interesting that he can post daily on the Mazda forum daily and did so even yesterday but ignore emails and this forum. Check out the action he has going on over there...

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.ph...c=85454&st=180 (http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=85454&st=180)

I'm going to start working on disputing the charges and getting a refund until he gets his business back in order.

RunningOnEMT
11-28-07, 03:13 PM
well i might be a bit childish ... but i demand satisfaction in goods for cash exchanges

id make a post on the mazda forum about him as a vendor if he seems to frequent there and see if that stirs the reaction pot a little

csp3000
11-28-07, 03:24 PM
^^^^ Doing it right now...:mad:

onebadcad
11-28-07, 03:25 PM
id make a post on the mazda forum about him as a vendor if he seems to frequent there and see if that stirs the reaction pot a little

Taking the Bull (sh!t) by the horns, my favorite method also.
Go kick some arse Chris, make sure you get it for gratis in the end.

csp3000
11-28-07, 03:40 PM
HOLY S#$% GUYS there are like 80 people in that Mazda 6 thread that said they were scamed by Mark...:eek: Read it from the begining and you will be like WTF... The admin even warns you about him when you post on the thread...:mad:

RunningOnEMT
11-28-07, 03:41 PM
^^^^ Doing it right now...:mad:

post a link when you do

RunningOnEMT
11-28-07, 03:42 PM
Link!!!

csp3000
11-28-07, 03:44 PM
OMG this is what pops up when you log on...

1/2 (http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=85454&st=180#)
Mark @ TopPSI... (http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=03&MSID=263056&VID=in) ( From: Insane ) Couple of things you should know...

Mark did a group buy pre-order for us over here for a vent pod. Over 50 people pre-paid with a expected 4-6 week time frame. That was in February and he is still telling us they haven't been made yet. He disappeared here for a long while causing the mods here to pull his vendor status. A bunch ...

Insane is a member of the Mazda Members group and has 1677 posts.
Sent on: Today, 03:41 PM
and...

2/2 (http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=85454&st=180#)
Buyer Beware (http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=03&MSID=263047&VID=in) ( From: MS6Mike ) Persue your refund before the paypal time limit for unshipped items expires....

there was an 80 page thread on this board of how he scammed 50+ people in a group buy, he's since returned to say he's still going to come through but don't believe it. Get the money and run!

Please avoid posting who you received t...

MS6Mike is a member of the Mazda Members group and has 146 posts.
Sent on: Today, 03:35 PM

csp3000
11-28-07, 03:46 PM
post a link when you do

Here ya go...

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=85454&st=180#

I am also CSP3000 there as well. Scroll towards the bottom of the page...

csp3000
11-28-07, 04:11 PM
OMG...

Check out this link...

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=193590&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=top+psi&&start=100"]http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic....;&start=100

RunningOnEMT
11-28-07, 04:16 PM
we need a link to "check out this link"

csp3000
11-28-07, 04:25 PM
^^^^Sorry about that... Fixed

nikon
11-28-07, 04:50 PM
wow dude, that sucks.........hope paypal gets your money back.

tmtran44
11-28-07, 05:43 PM
Chris,

after i disputed via pay pal and left him a message to report him to BBB....finally got an email... i suggest that you do the same.

Regarding the transaction below:

Seller's Name: Top PSI Performance
Seller's Email: svtricerocket@yahoo.com
Transaction ID: 4P069979TE8206402
Transaction Date: Nov. 2, 2007 20:20:49 PDT
Transaction Amount: $150.00 USD

csp3000
11-28-07, 05:44 PM
Ok here is the new deal. mark just called me and he was very sorry. He answered my dispute on paypal and said that there was a problem with the distributor of the HID Fog's. They were shipped on monday and he gave me a FedEx number. I checked FedEx online and there is a package being shiped but it wouldn't say the final address. Maybe I am not checking it right. I just can't figure out why he would not call or email me back just to let me know? But anyway I will hold off on this untill Friday when they are supposed to get to my house. Till then the jury is still out.

nikon
11-28-07, 06:42 PM
it should give a final address.......how long do you have to dispute this with paypal??

Top PSI Performance
11-28-07, 06:47 PM
Chris,

after i disputed via pay pal and left him a message to report him to BBB....finally got an email... i suggest that you do the same.

Regarding the transaction below:

Seller's Name: Top PSI Performance
Seller's Email: svtricerocket@yahoo.com
Transaction ID: 4P069979TE8206402
Transaction Date: Nov. 2, 2007 20:20:49 PDT
Transaction Amount: $150.00 USD

It's not "because you sent me an email." It's because Apexcone (858-565-1789) just NOW started to send me tracking. I encourage you guys to call Leif (the owner) at that number to receive proof that I placed all your orders on time however he was just sitting on his thumbs not responding to me until now. I hope this will help to clean my name. The vent pod is a whole different story and I wish you guys would read the whole thread before making judgments. I do NOT practice poor business ethics and I have NEVER had a thought of scamming anyone ever. Check your messages/email inbox for tracking.

Regards,

Mark
Top PSI Performance

Top PSI Performance
11-28-07, 06:50 PM
Ok here is the new deal. mark just called me and he was very sorry. He answered my dispute on paypal and said that there was a problem with the distributor of the HID Fog's. They were shipped on monday and he gave me a FedEx number. I checked FedEx online and there is a package being shiped but it wouldn't say the final address. Maybe I am not checking it right. I just can't figure out why he would not call or email me back just to let me know? But anyway I will hold off on this untill Friday when they are supposed to get to my house. Till then the jury is still out.

Chris,

It says "West Palm Beach, FL" in the top right of the tracking page. FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS never list a full street address, though. They only list the destination city. If you need anything else, let me know.

Thanks,

Mark
Top PSI Performance

csp3000
11-28-07, 07:16 PM
Chris,

It says "West Palm Beach, FL" in the top right of the tracking page. FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS never list a full street address, though. They only list the destination city. If you need anything else, let me know.

Thanks,

Mark
Top PSI Performance

Hey Mark,

Thanks for explaning that about the shipping info. Listen I ment no dissrespect or harm to you or your business but you have to see it from my standpoint. I have been trying to get in contact with you for awhile with no answer at all. I mean I have never meet you nor do we have a long history together. So at that point I started to think the worst. Like I said to you on the phone I wanted to support you because you supported this forum that I concider a second home and I believe we are all like family. If there was a problem all you had to do was get incontact we me and I would have been cool about it. I mean s*** happens whatever. But when I went online and found other people not being able to get incontact with you i got really worried. That being said thank you for getting me the FedEx tracking number and I am looking forward to getting my HID Fogs on Friday.

Chris

DILLIGAF
11-28-07, 07:36 PM
For what it's worth,I picked out a tree!

nikon
11-28-07, 07:37 PM
^^ :histeric:

UnsafeAtAnySpd
11-28-07, 08:34 PM
I'm interested to see how this turns out. I was wanting to buy some HIDs from him as well, but was unable to send a PM. After this post i should be able to I guess.