: Welder/Fab shop in DC Metro area

Natedog
11-28-07, 12:30 PM
Can anyone recommend a welding/fab shop in the DC metro area... My DMH exhaust cutouts are leaking so i need to have the current ones removed and the replacements welded in early next week. I'm hoping this will be relatively inexpensive. Thanks!

RunningOnEMT
11-28-07, 12:36 PM
a friend of mine owns a meineke in gaithersburg, he does awesome work actually, call and ask for bobby or andrey, tell them corey recommended you come there.

OUR HOURS ARE

MON-FRI 8AM to 6PM
SAT 8AM-5PM
First Come first Serve, no appoitment needed.

OUR ADRESS AND PHONE #
8027-F Snouffer School RD
Gaithersburg, MD,20879
301-948-3074

Things we do at the moment.

Exhaust/Custom exhaust/header installs (We Carry Aluminized Steel Pipe like flowmaster but thicker, sizes i have in stock always are 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2, 3") all those are bendable and i can pretty much do anything custom, and per Special order stanless and menderal U and J bends.

Brakes(Turning Rotors/Drums, Use Only Ceramic pads on Cars and Light trucks, brake upgrades)

Suspension (Factory Suspension repairs as well As Lowering and Lifting)

Heating, anything to do with coolant like water pumps,Heater cores,radiator hoses etc

Altenators and Starters(charging system)

Tune ups and General Maintenance

CV Axles/Velocity Shafts,U Joints

Fuel Injection Service/Trans Service/Coolant system service/Oil Changes .....etc
And more if anyone needs something done dont hazitate to ask because i'm sure i left out some stuff that we do.

every single time i've been there, on 3 different vehicles i've been VERY happy