: Don Thorton Cadillac Tulsa

okctsguy
11-28-07, 12:25 PM
I recently got married, and my wife had an 03 CTS. I have an older Land Rover, so I am used to going to the dealer for parts and am ready for higher than average maintenance. The car wouldn't fire off when it was cold. Had it towed in and payed $350 for a "software update". I drove it 3 hours south without shutting it off. Guess what? Dead the next Morning. I had to change the CPS in my inlaws driveway, cleaning out the intake while I was under there. Runs great now.

Last weekend, my rear license/reverse lamp assembly just came apart on the highway. The clear cover just came off and I saw it float over to the shoulder, I didn't know what it was, or how much it was at the time.

Long story short, I have talked to them about the previous bill, and they will not re-imburse me for the CPS that I bought from another dealer even though they did not repair my car, and they will not do a goodwill gesture for a piece that was replaced free if the car would have been under warranty. It was replaced even if it had not broken in some cases.

The service manager told me NEVER to run premuim in my 03. They are obviously idiots.....