: Cross Drilled Rotors Part Number

atdeneve
11-27-07, 10:43 AM
Anyone know the part number for just a single (1) cross drilled front rotor? Not the cross drilled front rotor kit (88964607), which contains two (2) rotors. I just need the one.

And no, I'm not planning on replacing just one side. One was damaged en route back to me from being cryo treated. Tis actually the second time one of my rotors got damaged. First time was during shipment upon purchase. So a replacement was simply sent in its place. This time, however, since it was being sent by the cryo treatment business, neither they nor UPS would have the ability to simply send a replacement, as they only provide a service, not the part. So I needs a part number. N E U No?

rand49er
11-27-07, 11:14 AM
... Tis actually the second time one of my rotors got damaged. ...Apparently, someone doesn't want you to have this mod. :rolleyes:

atdeneve
11-27-07, 11:57 AM
Yeah, tell me about. Always gotta be somethin.

I think it means that I should be gettin a 2 piece 15" floating rotor with 8 piston calipers up front, 6 pistons out back. Jyeah!

Speaking of which. Hey Ernie, anything come of the prototype you had on your car? Looked tasty. It was StopTech that was doing the work, right?

And back to my issue at the moment. Luke, you got any leads on a part number for a single cross drilled? Fingers crossed.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
11-27-07, 12:00 PM
part# 88968784- front single drilled rotor

atdeneve
11-27-07, 12:47 PM
Ahh, thank you, sir. Appreciate the quick response. Much obliged. Gratz. Merci.