: Billet Door Lock Sets Available

pietroraimondi
11-25-07, 05:27 PM
Cleaning out some old stock that I had purchased from Marty (lastss) and what is remaining is about 10 sets of forged billet aluminum door locks for the CTSV.

Like the shift knob; these door locks are hand machine lathed from solid forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum stock.

Each door lock is anobrite plated and matches the frosted brushed aluminum interior finish of the CTSV.

These door locks make a great interior accessory item and their fit, finish and quality are second to none.

These are priced at my cost which is $140.00 for a complete set of four billet door locks and includes shipping and insurance.

If you would like to obtain one of these remaining sets of door locks; please feel free to PM and I would be happy to email you a high resolution photo.

GUNRDY
11-25-07, 05:43 PM
SNAFU in the forum here won't allow me to PM you.

please send pictures to my email

franksgone@hotmail.com

Cheers...
Frank.

nikon
11-25-07, 09:05 PM
I've got em in my car, they look great. Got em from another forum member.

CTSV_Rob
11-25-07, 11:31 PM
email sent

SkullV
11-25-07, 11:47 PM
email sent

Rob are you just going to buy every single possible mod for this thing?

CTSV_Rob
11-25-07, 11:49 PM
Working on it.

CTSV_Rob
11-25-07, 11:49 PM
Need to save the pennies for the SC though

wildwhl
11-26-07, 12:29 AM
These door locks are seriously cool. One of the best appearance mods for the V, IMHO. I had the radio knobs, a/c vent knobs, and door locks in my V and it set things off juuuuussssstttt riiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt.

WW

nikon
11-26-07, 12:53 AM
Thats the only thing I'm missing....the radio knobs.

CTSV_Rob
11-26-07, 01:34 AM
Push the other CTS/CTS-V owners. We need to get at least 40 orders (50 would be better) to get him to make the Radio Knobs.

Oh man Bill, you mean there were a/c vent knob's too, damn I need a set of those also.

You've got the a/c knob's nikon?

Silver Dollar
11-26-07, 01:36 AM
I've got em in my car.....

Lil' Sis??!?! Is that you?

The Tony Show
11-26-07, 11:27 AM

Yeeeeeeyuh I got 'em on mah car. :lol:

I have the entire set of Lassts pieces (radio knobs, vent knobs, door locks and armrest caps), and they are awesome.

nikon
11-26-07, 11:30 AM
Push the other CTS/CTS-V owners. We need to get at least 40 orders (50 would be better) to get him to make the Radio Knobs.

Oh man Bill, you mean there were a/c vent knob's too, damn I need a set of those also.

You've got the a/c knob's nikon?

no A/C knobs, I say pictures and wasn't too fond of em.....but the radio knobs look damn good.......I'll push the radio knobs as much as possible, I highly doubt we'll get 40 orders.....especially when the find out the price...to me it's well worth it, but others :hmm:

nikon
11-26-07, 11:30 AM

:hmm: I don't get it.....

Natedog
11-26-07, 02:14 PM
Pics of all these would be most appreciated !!

OldRoadDawg
11-26-07, 06:20 PM
Pics of all these would be most appreciated !!
Go here:

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/lastss/index.html

nxlr8
11-27-07, 07:40 PM
PM Sent

pietroraimondi
12-04-07, 11:38 PM
Hey Guys:

Thank you for your orders on the billet forged door locks and shift knobs.

Approximately 6 packages went out by FedEx insured ground delivery last Saturday and I will be shipping again the Saturday as well if anyone is in need of the remaining sets of billet door locks.

Shift knob inventory, radio knobs and ac/heat vent knob inventory is now all depleted.

I am considering having some additional shift knobs, radio navigation knob sets and ac/heat vent knob covers machined, but would need some idea of how many folks would have an interest in any of the above items.

If some of the members that have the billet shift knob installed in their V along with the UUC short throw shifter will ring in and attest to the ergonomics of the shift knob along with its weight, feel and precision to help some others that may be considering one of these items, I would be grateful.

Thank you all again for your orders and happy holidays.

Pete

urbanski
12-05-07, 07:23 AM

franksgone@hotmail.com

Cheers...
Frank.

its not a snafu. its a rule, one you agreed to when you signed up here
http://www.cadillacforums.com/agreement.html
and supporting members get PMs enabled automatically.

thebigjimsho
12-05-07, 10:44 AM
Probably the only thing Marty did to his V that I didn't like...

nikon
12-05-07, 10:46 AM
Hey Guys:

Approximately 6 packages went out by FedEx insured ground delivery last Saturday and I will be shipping again the Saturday as well if anyone is in need of the remaining sets of billet door locks.

Shift knob inventory, radio knobs and ac/heat vent knob inventory is now all depleted.

I am considering having some additional shift knobs, radio navigation knob sets and ac/heat vent knob covers machined, but would need some idea of how many folks would have an interest in any of the above items.

If some of the members that have the billet shift knob installed in their V along with the UUC short throw shifter will ring in and attest to the ergonomics of the shift knob along with its weight, feel and precision to help some others that may be considering one of these items, I would be grateful.

Pete

I'm in for the radio knobs.

pietroraimondi
12-05-07, 03:03 PM

franksgone@hotmail.com

Cheers...
Frank.

Hi Frank:

Please click on the hyperlink provided below and you will find some high resolution photographs of the forged billet aluminum door locks for the CTS/CTSV.

If you have any additional questions; please feel free to email me.

Happy holidays - Pete

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/lastss/index.html (http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/lastss/index.html)

nxlr8
12-05-07, 06:56 PM
What are (would be) the prices on these additional items?
I'm in for the radio knobs for sure...
A/C knobs maybe...
Shifter probably...

nxlr8
12-05-07, 07:58 PM
Just arrived :highfive:

Can't wait to install these locks!

I tell ya... it's the little things... :xgrin:

RobWilson
12-05-07, 09:02 PM
Edit: Nevermind, I found the link on page 2.

Rob Wilson
'04 Black Raven CTS-V
'03 Medium Spiral Gray Metallic Corvette

Black Sunshine
12-05-07, 09:29 PM
There's something about holding a nice solid piece of engineered metal when stabbin the V into 4th for the Long Pull. Thanks for the quick shipping, P.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/boilrmkr/CTS-V/Interior/CTSVShiftKnob12_01_07Small113.jpg

Also got the locks and put them on in 5 minutes. Suweet!!

Berserker
12-06-07, 12:35 AM
how about some billet radio BUTTONS

MescalVto
12-06-07, 11:07 AM
What are (would be) the prices on these additional items?
I'm in for the radio knobs for sure...
A/C knobs maybe...
Shifter probably...
:yeah:

thebigjimsho
12-06-07, 12:05 PM
how about some billet radio BUTTONSOverkill...

MSOsr
02-20-08, 10:34 PM
Hey Guys:

Pete

Price for door locks and how should I pay?

Mike (just got his 2005 V and is dying to modify it)

CTSV_Rob
02-20-08, 11:21 PM
Overkill...
So are the door locks but I like em.

In for the Radio knobs if you ever make another run. If it comes down to the special coating let me know I could take them naked. I may want to send them in and have them anodized Blue anyways.

vseries
02-20-08, 11:29 PM
If the radio knobs were offered again approx how much would they cost? If there priced anything like the door lock knobs I dont think people are gonna be interested.

nikon
02-20-08, 11:51 PM
^^ when someone has a monopoly on something you pay for it....especially quality parts.

CTSV_Rob
02-20-08, 11:52 PM
If one is too cheap to buy a Cadillacforums membership then you are probably correct about the radio knobs for that person.

I bought the door locks and glad I did, quality.

TrazzNJ
02-21-08, 10:21 AM
PM Me with prices on Locks..and everything else except the shifter handle.

Tom

peter simov
02-23-08, 11:06 PM
pm me too on the locks and the raido knobs.

v10boost
02-24-08, 03:37 PM
can you make door locks and stereo knobs in black finish?

vseries
02-24-08, 04:17 PM
If one is too cheap to buy a Cadillacforums membership then you are probably correct about the radio knobs for that person.

I bought the door locks and glad I did, quality.

ok before you make ASSumptions, I was a member for three months , That was my option in paying back this forum for it's wealth of knowledge I gained from it , There are also other ways to help keep the forum running by clicking on it's sponsers that YOU dont see because you are a member.
Also I am not cheap I own a home and three cars all of which are for me and I bought them by being penny wise, Sorry if I know the raw value of something when I see it (8 oz of aluminum).
If perhaps I lived on the forum and posted 11.4 posts per day like some I may feel the need pay "rent" but I have a life and dont have the time to do so.

SkullV
02-24-08, 04:24 PM
Somebody call the waaaaaaaambulance......

CTSV_Rob
02-24-08, 04:30 PM
ok before you make ASSumptions, I was a member for three months , That was my option in paying back this forum for it's wealth of knowledge I gained from it , There are also other ways to help keep the forum running by clicking on it's sponsers that YOU dont see because you are a member.
Also I am not cheap I own a home and three cars all of which are for me and I bought them by being penny wise, Sorry if I know the raw value of something when I see it (8 oz of aluminum).
If perhaps I lived on the forum and posted 11.4 posts per day like some I may feel the need pay "rent" but I have a life and dont have the time to do so.
If you look at my post it wasn't to you but you seemed to have taken it personally.

It's not about the size of the item or Diamonds would have not have the value they do. It's all about quality and it takes time to make a part like that. If you saw the level of detail you might understand the cost. I work in a machine shop and I am aware of the costs to keep it running. These door locks are one of a kind and if you don't want to buy them you don't need to.

I own 3 houses and 2 cars, 3/4 ton Diesel (both cars and truck out right) so if your using this as an example of being penny wise I am more so than you.

Relax vseries.

CTSV_Rob
02-24-08, 04:31 PM
Somebody call the waaaaaaaambulance......
:lol:

vseries
02-24-08, 04:40 PM
If you look at my post it wasn't to you but you seemed to have taken it personally.

It's not about the size of the item or Diamonds would have not have the value they do. It's all about quality and it takes time to make a part like that. If you saw the level of detail you might understand the cost. I work in a machine shop and I am aware of the costs to keep it running. These door locks are one of a kind and if you don't want to buy them you don't need to.

I own 3 houses and 2 cars, 3/4 ton Diesel (both cars and truck out right) so if your using this as an example of being penny wise I am more so than you.

Relax vseries.

your post was directed to me and it's too late to deny that now.
My point is that you should not be judging someone by how or what they spend their money on or on what they do not.

SkullV
02-24-08, 05:05 PM
If the radio knobs were offered again approx how much would they cost? If there priced anything like the door lock knobs I dont think people are gonna be interested.

Have you ever hand machined anything? 11 oz of metal becomes really expensive when there are 2 hours of labor invloved!

CTSV_Rob
02-24-08, 05:10 PM

vseries
02-25-08, 12:06 PM
Have you ever hand machined anything? 11 oz of metal becomes really expensive when there are 2 hours of labor invloved!

CTSV Rob , That would have been a more intelligent response rather than accusing people of being cheap. Im going stop responding now and let this thread get back on track now so something can get accomplished.

CTSV_510
02-25-08, 12:17 PM
CTSV Rob , That would have been a more intelligent response rather than accusing people of being cheap. Im going stop responding now and let this thread get back on track now so something can get accomplished.

I don't think he was accusing - I think he was pointing it out...

And since you brought up unintelligent responses by otherwise intelligent people (not that I am agreeing with you about rob)...here's a funny one:

After the superbowl when they were handing the keys to the new Escalade Hybrid to Eli Manning, my girlfriend looks up and says, "Hybrid? Does that mean it goes on land AND water?"

Here was my reaction: :eek: :jawdrop: :histeric::histeric::histeric:

nikon
02-25-08, 01:19 PM
^^^ one question, can she suck start a harley? :lick: Intelligence then becomes meaningless. :p

lasstss
02-25-08, 06:22 PM
Just an FYI for you guys that bought them earlier. They were all sold at a loss. I paid for the special bright work and did it for the forum guys. None of these parts is molded. All of the door locks, were machined 6 sides, drilled & tapped. Aside from looking good, they were a bargain. When Pete figures out what they really cost to make, he will more than likely be pissed..:alchi:

CTSV_Rob
02-25-08, 09:43 PM
You are cheap, get over it.

nikon
02-25-08, 09:47 PM
^^ hehe, git er done!!!

Maximusthefarmer
02-26-08, 11:01 AM
hey I would be interested in the door locks and radio knobs. I just joined so I cant pm but my email is edward.palmquist.2008@usmma.edu if they are still available, or become so

pietroraimondi
02-26-08, 07:15 PM
All PM's responded to and all requested emails sent.

I have an extremely limited amount of door lock sets at $140.00 per set of four.

I have an extremely limited amount of the 5 Billet ac/heat vent knob covers at $25.00 per set of 5.

All items are sent by Federal Express insured delivery with signature required at a cost of $10.00

Please PM me or send me an email at: pietro@comcast.net

Order payments are accepted by Paypal as well at: pietro@comcast.net

Thanks to everyone for there much valued business.

best regards - Pete

cvettr/cts-v
02-26-08, 10:29 PM
e-mail sent about door locks.

vseries
02-27-08, 12:43 AM
You are cheap, get over it.
Yeah I'm cheap and it's helping to put an 09 V in my driveway so you can call me cheap allllllllllll day long :yup:

LastOneLeft
03-18-08, 03:21 PM
This mod is only for the v's?

nikon
03-18-08, 03:56 PM
^^ nope will fit regular cts as well.

04vman
03-24-08, 03:48 AM
My name is Rob and i would like a set of your locks and knobs. please pm me.

MSOsr
07-08-08, 10:33 PM
WE WANT RADIO KNOBS! Please make some more!

Mike

Civardi
07-08-08, 10:38 PM
WE WANT RADIO KNOBS! Please make some more!

Mike

Netsloth
07-10-08, 02:58 PM
THIRDED!

:yup: