: December 14, Orlando Speedway Test and Tune meet

Shawn4.0
11-20-07, 04:01 PM
Will be headed out to Orlando Speedway's drag strip on December 14 for a couple of passes. Open invitation to anyone interested in going. Would be fun to get a couple Caddies on the strip. Hoping the weather will be nice and chilly then. The track is open from 6pm-10pm. I have a house 10mins away if anyone needs to do some tinkering before hand. Looking forward to it!

Brizzal
11-21-07, 03:56 AM
i might be up for it to screw around, lets see if more people come

csp3000
11-22-07, 02:47 PM
If I can get all my engine problems all sorted out in the V before the 14th then I'm in...:yup:

Shawn4.0
11-25-07, 10:09 PM
Sweet, I also have 2 Auroras (Aurori? lol) confirmed as well (my brother and a guy from Tampa).

tjclem
11-26-07, 06:59 AM
Will be headed out to Orlando Speedway's drag strip on December 14 for a couple of passes. Open invitation to anyone interested in going. Would be fun to get a couple Caddies on the strip. Hoping the weather will be nice and chilly then. The track is open from 6pm-10pm. I have a house 10mins away if anyone needs to do some tinkering before hand. Looking forward to it!

You must be right around the corner from me. I am in Deland I just got my '97 Eldo. It is bone stock so running it on the track wouldn't be to interesting or would it. Are there any easy relativly cheap performance mods to do on it? I would like to get together with any locals to ask some questions and get some advice about my car though. Let me know if you are up for it. Are there others in our area that you know of? Thanks ...Tom

Shawn4.0
11-26-07, 02:06 PM
Not too far, I'm right behind UCF (student). My STS is mostly stock, just a few 'fluff' mods, wheels, K&N, gutted airbox, plug, etc. Running a bone stock car is more then fine, the last time I was out at Speedway, most of the cars are stock, and the times your 97 Eldy will put up, are more then respectable. I just picked up my Caddy in May, so I'm not a real expert, just know my way around a g-body fairly well from my previous car (an Aurora). As far as performance mods, there's not really too much without going crazy, just the usual, better wheels/tires, exhaust, etc. This would be my first 'meet' so I'm not sure of others in our area. Maybe checkout the past Tampa and West Palm meet threads for more members.

Brizzal
11-26-07, 06:00 PM
yea theres about 5 or 6 of us west palm guys.... should come down to moroso and i would be sure to make it

csp3000
11-28-07, 02:34 PM
:yeah:

Shawn4.0
12-11-07, 02:51 PM
Well, the event is officially off, my SW fish have gotten sick and I will have to attend to them (spend my track $$). Hopefully it looks like the 11th of January will be the new date.