: Catera steering$$$$$

caterakid
11-20-07, 12:40 PM
So taoday ihadmy catera up on the rack, andi was lookin at my front end for problems why my wheel shakes allot, so ifound out the centerlink has a good amount of play in it. i called the cadillac dealer and its 330$$$. i couldnt believe it. Any one know where wecan get these cheaper? i cant find anything aftermarket

yellowxhoodie
11-20-07, 03:04 PM
like ive said a million times. Find someone who works at dealer so they can get it for you for cheaper.

Cadi Cat
11-20-07, 09:01 PM
So taoday ihadmy catera up on the rack, andi was lookin at my front end for problems why my wheel shakes allot, so ifound out the centerlink has a good amount of play in it. i called the cadillac dealer and its 330$$$. i couldnt believe it. Any one know where wecan get these cheaper? i cant find anything aftermarket

You are going to have to order it or any other part for this car online if you want to save some money. Go here http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/catalog/frameset.cfm

You can get that center link for about $200 when you add in the shipping. This is where I buy all my parts. And if you need tie rods order the whole assembly instead of buying inners and outters separately. It's much cheaper. And it comes with the adjuster sleeves.

caterakid
11-21-07, 12:25 PM
hey thanks, i just wenton the gm web site there. i will save over 100 $ and last year i just replaced my tie rods