: Wanted: Template for OEM Spoiler Install

JoeArlo
11-19-07, 05:15 PM
Just wondering if anyone had the factory template necessary to install the OEM spoiler. Thought I would poll the forum before I take it into the dealer. Couple six-packs in it for you if you can help me out.

Cheers,
arlo

Black Sunshine
11-19-07, 05:31 PM
Arlo, I used a long, narrow strip of paper with a hole in it. One for each hole in the spoiler. Barely taped (needs to pull off easy) each piece with the hole aligned with one spoiler hole onto the bottom of the spoiler. Leave the "tab" hanging out from beneath the spoiler. Get the spoiler lined up like you want it and get someone to tape the "tabs" in place. Carefully lift the spoiler leaving the paper taped to the body and marking your spots for drilling.

Mine came out much better than I expected.

lonestranger
11-23-07, 04:32 PM
Ya, but how good did you expect it to be!!:D

Arlo, I used a long, narrow strip of paper with a hole in it. One for each hole in the spoiler. Barely taped (needs to pull off easy) each piece with the hole aligned with one spoiler hole onto the bottom of the spoiler. Leave the "tab" hanging out from beneath the spoiler. Get the spoiler lined up like you want it and get someone to tape the "tabs" in place. Carefully lift the spoiler leaving the paper taped to the body and marking your spots for drilling.

Mine came out much better than I expected.