: Good South Florida Audio Shop

faylix
11-19-07, 03:58 PM
Just like the thread title sugests, i'm looking for a good shop near wpb, Boca, that kind of area.

I'm looking for someone to

install my passport SRX
Install woof and amp
Ipod kit

and do it all clean. I had one shop i worked with exclusivly up north, so i'm hesitant to trust it to a chain shop like sound advice. I dont want my car beat on by a bunch of techs who do a shitty job.

Cadillac Tony
11-19-07, 03:59 PM
Ultimate Audio in Orlando has done some work for customers of mine (Custom Sub boxes, Direct TV, etc..) and their work was really clean.

trukk
11-19-07, 04:22 PM
Just like the thread title sugests, i'm looking for a good shop near wpb, Boca, that kind of area.

I'm looking for someone to

install my passport SRX
Install woof and amp
Ipod kit

and do it all clean. I had one shop i worked with exclusivly up north, so i'm hesitant to trust it to a chain shop like sound advice. I dont want my car beat on by a bunch of techs who do a shitty job.

Don't forget the 22's !!!!

-Chris

Sorry feeling rambunctious today.

Black Sunshine
11-19-07, 05:15 PM
Give my bud, Richard, a call. He's as trustworthy as they come, been a good friend for over four years and he's been doin this stuff for 15 years. It's his shop and he builds them like they were for his car. Tell him the "Boilermaker" sentcha.

http://www.hteonline.com/

Vee
11-19-07, 09:27 PM
Sound Of Sunrise on 44th St. and University has been great to me and my last few cars, and of course it's in Sunrise (west central broward)

onebadcad
11-20-07, 12:21 AM
Give my bud, Richard, a call. He's as trustworthy as they come, been a good friend for over four years and he's been doin this stuff for 15 years. It's his shop and he builds them like they were for his car. Tell him the "Boilermaker" sentcha.

http://www.hteonline.com/

Hialeah, if you haven't visited, you are missing a lot!!!
Some of you Yankees need to head down south for a little Latin culture and cuisine.

nikon
11-20-07, 09:54 AM
Latin culture :confused:

But we've got taco bell up by us :p

onebadcad
11-20-07, 01:38 PM
Taco Bell, best Mexican food I've ever ate.
But I ain't talking Mexican bro'-Cuban, Spanish, etc...

nikon
11-20-07, 05:02 PM
ah, sorry......I've had cuban before...some of it was really good....other stuff, not so much.

Cadi V
01-23-08, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone, i'm new to the forum and just bought a V and was wondering which dealer near me was the best one to use. I'm up by Daytona Beach and i know there is one in St Augustine and one in Daytona. Does anyone know which one has a better service department, i need a couple things warrentied and i don't wanna get my balls busted for the exhaust. If there is any dealer south toward orlando that are better i would take the trip. Thanks in advance

CTS-V420
01-23-08, 07:03 PM
SOUND ADVICE. they installed my system and i couldnt be more happy.
they have one in ft. lauderdale, one in boca (yamatto just west of us1)