: thinking of trading escalade for an 05 v

djmodifyd
11-18-07, 07:47 PM
As topic states, im thinking of trading in my 04 escalade for an 05 v.
the v is listed for 29900 and i would get about 4 grand extra after a trade in on my escalade.

just wondering what you guys thought about this...it def. would not cost me any more..and i thought the car would be more fun to drive since it is a 6 speed and so fourth.

just curious as to what all it has as features as compared to the escalade if any one knows? as in hid's and so fourth.

thanks for your time!

SkullV
11-18-07, 10:51 PM
The '05 V basically has every feature that the 04 escalade has....

...plus a set of balls

mike041357
11-19-07, 12:09 AM
I used to like my wife's Denali until I got the V. Now if we HAVE to take the Denali, she HAS to drive. You'll never like the Escalde as much as you do now. Consider that. Also, would the V be your daily driver in ND? I thought I was nuts having it as my daily driver in Colorado. But like I said, if we HAVE to take the Denali, my wife HAS to drive.....

djmodifyd
11-19-07, 09:16 AM
oops...well i now live in iowa...yes that car would suck in ND, but im no longer there......iowa never has snow cover constantly...and i've heard that they are really mild here.

onebadcad
11-19-07, 02:29 PM
i thought the car would be more fun to drive since it is a 6 speed and so fourth.

thanks for your time!

The wifey has an '05 Expedition. The only time I drive it is when I tote more than 5 people. SUVs are not 'fun' to drive, at least I have yet to have 'fun' in one; well, i actually did, but that is a story for a another time on a another forum. The V will be a welcomed improvement, except for the days when you have to figure out how to haul a load. Go test drive a V, you will be smiling for days to come.

Twitch
11-19-07, 02:43 PM
Uh,,,what is there to think about???

BTW DO NOT test drive a V unless your sure you want one. Cuz then you'll be hooked!

blwright
11-19-07, 03:03 PM
BTW DO NOT test drive a V unless your sure you want one. Cuz then you'll be hooked!

That's the problem I ran into with my C6. I test drove one and was hooked. Now I'm debating the switch from 2 to 4 doors.

Koooop
11-19-07, 03:40 PM
Escalade = Bus / Kid hauler

V = Man Car