: Detailed the V (Pics)

RobWilson
11-17-07, 06:07 PM
I returned from a business trip in China last night. I have had the V for 6 weeks now and finally had time to clay bar it and polish it with Zaino. I promised pics when I first joined the forum. So here they are.

RobWilson
11-17-07, 06:11 PM
One more....

caddyv8v
11-17-07, 06:39 PM
black looks great when it is detailed like yours. my last car, the sts-v was black, and i swore it would be my last black car i owned. my silver v can almost be cleaned with a damp towell and look like new. again, yours looks outstanding after your detail & polishing. take care.

rand49er
11-17-07, 08:01 PM
Dang, Rob, that looks really nice! :yup: Clean black is the best.

Say, anyway you can get rid of the front LP mount since you don't have a plate on it anyway?

OldRoadDawg
11-17-07, 08:08 PM
Looks great... but I'm biased towards black
Good lookin' alarm system keeping an eye on the V :thumbsup:

GMBOUND
11-17-07, 10:01 PM
Used to stay in Moore, Man I sure miss Brick Veneer, It's hard to come by north of the border.
They want to charge a fortune if you just have to have it up here.

RobWilson
11-17-07, 10:27 PM
black looks great when it is detailed like yours. my last car, the sts-v was black, and i swore it would be my last black car i owned. my silver v can almost be cleaned with a damp towell and look like new. again, yours looks outstanding after your detail & polishing. take care.

I know exactly what you mean. My wife had a black '03 Maxima. I polished that car every other week and swore I would never get another black car. Black looks great when clean, but is impossible to keep looking clean....especially for a daily driver. When the opportunity came up to buy this V from my friend, I decided to live with the black....and it is my daily driver. :eek:

RobWilson
11-17-07, 10:33 PM
Dang, Rob, that looks really nice! :yup: Clean black is the best.

Say, anyway you can get rid of the front LP mount since you don't have a plate on it anyway?

The car originally came from Texas. I took the front plate off the first time I washed the car. I saw that there were holes in the bumper and decided to put it back. I'm considering having the front bumper repainted (it has a few chips and a scuff on the bottom). If I get it repainted, I get the holes filled and get rid of the front plate holder.