Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Talk about luck!!

Tags
tranny wheel
569 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  alxinya 
#1 ·
Ranger had suggested that I check for the presence of gas at the vacuum line of my fuel pressure regulator.It turned out to bad so yesterday I went to autozone to buy a new one. I had about 50 bucks in my pocket that I was sure was more than enough. Whoops try 120!! so I didn't get it and was not sure if I was being that I wasn't 100% sure it would solve all my problems even though I knew it was no good.
Long story short, My family owns a scrap processor and guess what was junked today!!! a 97' SLS with a blown motor.
I scored the FPR, a couple of injectors, the A/C compressor (mine is bad) and I will put the tranny on the side just in case.......
The regulator solved all my problems, The car purs like a lion., I am really starting to like this car more and more. By the way I am so jelous about the 97' interior (mine is a 95'). I was trying to figure out if I could find the time to swap them but it would never happen....
I'm sure that it hasn't been processed yet, are there any other sensors or computers that I should salvage????? What is worth having on the side, (I would like to keep the whole car on the side but we don't have the room)
Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.