: Pictures?

peatea
01-16-03, 08:51 AM
I noticed that some people have pictures in the box next to the messages. They appear with their regristration information.
How can I install a picture in the registration?
Pat

BeelzeBob
01-16-03, 09:06 AM
Hey Pat.. Okay. Here's what you do.. Click on the "user cp" button up top. Then, on the next screen you're brought to, click on the "edit options" link. Scroll down near the bottom and you'll see an "Avatar" section. That's what that little image is called. An Avatar.. The size-limit is 100x100.. Let me know if you need help...

peatea
01-16-03, 10:37 AM
Thanks. I did as requested but the image was too big. I kept cutting it in half till it worked but now it is too small.
My imaging software does not tell the size in pixels.
Pat

Katshot
01-17-03, 10:52 AM
Isn't there a way to put a photo section somewhere? I know most guys like showing off their cars ;)

BeelzeBob
01-17-03, 01:42 PM
Pat. Send the picture to me at claziano@optonline.net - I will fix it up.. All that's really going to change is the height...

As for a picture section.. Yes, I have something very nice in mind.. Unfortunately, I run several businesses and am on a very strict budget. I've considered asking for donations to get it running but I don't have anything special to offer in return. So, it'll come in time.. But, what I have in mind is the very best.. You'll be able to upload your images and the system will automatically resize for thumbnails, take votes, comments, etcetera.. It's really, really nice - but not cheap... Stay tuned...