: just got my Plates

alxinya
11-13-07, 08:11 PM
I was waiting to get my Florida plates forever (I'm in New York) So I am finally driving the car and it seems I have the same problem as the thead: "Re: Oh shoot...need help ASAP...:(" Tomarrow, I will pull the rail and check for leaks. I hope that is all.
Other than that..... I really like the car! for the money, they are hard to beat for a used car as long as you don't blow a head gasket!!...
Alex
P.S. This forum is going to prove to make it a lot easier to own this car... All of you are a lot of help..

afterburn
11-14-07, 12:29 AM
Hey man, I made that thread and well fixing it was a pita. :P. Well not really, its just that i am kinda new to this northstar. Anyways, do this...

1. Raise fuel rail and MAKE SURE not to disconnect your FPR, and any other attachments from your fuel system.
2. Turn on the car (turn it to ACC), but to not crank the engine on.
3. Check if any of your fuel injectors are dripping or running gasoline.
4. If nothing is happening, then check your cables and wiring.

alxinya
11-14-07, 03:33 AM
Hey man, I made that thread and well fixing it was a pita. :P. Well not really, its just that i am kinda new to this northstar. Anyways, do this...

1. Raise fuel rail and MAKE SURE not to disconnect your FPR, and any other attachments from your fuel system.
2. Turn on the car (turn it to ACC), but to not crank the engine on.
3. Check if any of your fuel injectors are dripping or running gasoline.
4. If nothing is happening, then check your cables and wiring.

I can't wait to do it during work tomarrow. Other than this problem, I love the car...... Thanks man!!
Alex

afterburn
11-14-07, 04:30 AM
These cars are power houses, I miss my Caddy so much, my engine blew and my heads are probably all warped. Gaskets are okay though, good luck with your caddy. ;)