: A Random Pic.. Why??? Because a CTS-V is in it!

BBV
11-12-07, 11:38 PM
Just trying out a new lens and I caught this filthy (following three good track days) V in the process.

http://bnkk.net/MyPictures/Cobra/rand_1.jpg

pimpcaddy
11-12-07, 11:39 PM
Cool. Clean your garage.

theloanman219
11-12-07, 11:41 PM
cool pic :)

he spends to much time driving his car!

christmas
11-12-07, 11:48 PM
I want a garage like that.... Nice pic!

BBV
11-13-07, 12:08 AM
Yep it is messy. I have too many projects going on.

I just finished building this table for my wife and I am building the Cobra replica on the lift.

Someday soon I will have a proper dedicated 3+ bay shop.

http://www.bnkk.net/MyPictures/Cobra/table.jpg

mbiker97_old
11-13-07, 12:23 AM
^^ Nice table. :D

Soon enough, when I'm not on the road 9+months a year, I'll get a cool garage like yours. Keep up the good work!

Chef
11-13-07, 01:46 AM
Bill,

Great table - Has clean lines. I can see a little custom work on the boards too! SWEET! Just don't show your kitchen with all that granite - you'll make people jealous!

How much were you selling your lift for again?:duck:

rand49er
11-13-07, 09:38 AM
That's a pretty serious fish-eye lense there. :eye:

BBV
11-13-07, 10:49 AM
Bill,

Great table - Has clean lines. I can see a little custom work on the boards too! SWEET! Just don't show your kitchen with all that granite - you'll make people jealous!

How much were you selling your lift for again?:duck:

Hey Chef,

The table is my interpretation (blatant rip off) of one designed by a real artist but cost $4,000.00 less.

Thatís funny, you remember my kitchen from the Frenched Rack of Lamb picture a long time ago. Nothing wrong with your memory!

Sorry the lift is staying here. Oddly the guy I bought it from is moving full time to your fair city and didnít want to move the lift.

chris2002wb
11-13-07, 11:17 AM
ok ,,,maybe this has no V relevance,,but i love that table,,,,would look great in my foyer,,,,

awesome craftsmanship

Chris

tweeter81
11-13-07, 11:36 AM
Hey wait a minute. I've been in that garage before, but it looked way different...let me see...way more floor space and no lift when I was there. :stirpot: Just kidding. Looks awesome and that table turned out amazing, good work, you are truly a Jack-of-all-trades. :highfive: