: I got my new wheels today!!!

csp3000
11-12-07, 08:52 PM
I just got my brand new 3 piece 20inch HRE wheels today:D They are still in the boxes in my garage. They are triple plated chrome 593R's I will be putting them on this Sat and posting some pic's. 20x10 in the rear and 20x8.5 for the front.

nikon
11-12-07, 09:59 PM
Bling Bling :D

So eh, you think I'll be able to take you by more that a car now? :p

theloanman219
11-12-07, 10:07 PM
hey guys, I posted on the local forum and no one responded. I think it is because no one reads it. Im leaving, and going back to RI in a couple of months and want to get another meet together. Are you guys down? I will have to do it here though.....

Cant wait to see those wheels Chris!

nikon
11-12-07, 10:26 PM
Oh ya, what tires did you decide on??

csp3000
11-12-07, 10:48 PM
Bling Bling :D

So eh, you think I'll be able to take you by more that a car now? :p

I got one word for ya buddy..... Maggie:cool:

csp3000
11-12-07, 10:51 PM
hey guys, I posted on the local forum and no one responded. I think it is because no one reads it. Im leaving, and going back to RI in a couple of months and want to get another meet together. Are you guys down? I will have to do it here though.....

Cant wait to see those wheels Chris!

Thats sucks that you are leaving... I'm deff down. Lets plan to get together in the next two weeks and it's not a problem going out to you at all.

theloanman219
11-12-07, 10:56 PM
cool. my car is going on the truck at the end of the month. Lets see of we can get Darren and Sal over here. I can get some guys from Tampa and Cape Coral. Talk to Justin and give me a good day for the both of you.

nikon
11-12-07, 11:11 PM
I got one word for ya buddy..... Maggie:cool:

As long as you admit that actually taking care of your car does pay off :yup:

BBV
11-12-07, 11:18 PM
I just got my brand new 3 piece 20inch HRE wheels today:D They are still in the boxes in my garage. They are triple plated chrome 593R's I will be putting them on this Sat and posting some pic's. 20x10 in the rear and 20x8.5 for the front.

I know someone (me) looking for a set of 4 stock wheels at a good price. If you are interested in selling yours PM me.
Congrats on the new wheels!

csp3000
11-12-07, 11:19 PM
As long as you admit that actually taking care of your car does pay off :yup:

:dflip:... lol

nikon
11-12-07, 11:39 PM
You know I just can't help my self :p

So, broward again next weekend? Jess will be in Tallahassee :D

csp3000
11-12-07, 11:50 PM
You know I just can't help my self :p

So, broward again next weekend? Jess will be in Tallahassee :D

HELL YA!!!!!!

onebadcad
11-13-07, 12:46 AM
If we are going do, Saturday Night, the 17th or Sunday (anytime after 12:00 noon) is good for me. We can always meet up at Tower Shops on Friday night around 7:00 P.M. I am in NJ next week from Tuesday through Sunday night, so this weekend is my only availability. Let me know as early as possible, as I have to get a free pass from the General.

theloanman219
11-13-07, 08:32 AM
I can't travel to far from here. $$ is tight because of the move. I can do Naples.

nikon
11-13-07, 10:18 AM
If we are going do, Saturday Night, the 17th or Sunday (anytime after 12:00 noon) is good for me. We can always meet up at Tower Shops on Friday night around 7:00 P.M. I am in NJ next week from Tuesday through Sunday night, so this weekend is my only availability. Let me know as early as possible, as I have to get a free pass from the General.

naaa, more like automatic slims....basically 1/2 an article or clothing away from being a strip club :yup: and much better music.....that, or something else on Las Olas

csp3000
11-13-07, 10:44 AM
naaa, more like automatic slims....basically 1/2 an article or clothing away from being a strip club :yup: and much better music.....that, or something else on Las Olas

Slims is the only way to go..... This time we are getting a table:thumbsup:

badcaddy
11-14-07, 06:53 PM
Keep us posted on how the new wheels work out. If you have seen any of my posts (all related to problems with my 20" rims (8.5's and 10's) you may know that I am still dealing with fender rub problems. I would be thrilled to hear that yours work out....my only advice is test them hard....my don't rub until I hit compressions going uphill, but they rub pretty good on the inside edge of the fender. If you look at the "fender mod..." post you will see what I mean. Good luck! By the way, are you mounting 245X35's and 275X30's?

csp3000
11-14-07, 07:32 PM
Keep us posted on how the new wheels work out. If you have seen any of my posts (all related to problems with my 20" rims (8.5's and 10's) you may know that I am still dealing with fender rub problems. I would be thrilled to hear that yours work out....my only advice is test them hard....my don't rub until I hit compressions going uphill, but they rub pretty good on the inside edge of the fender. If you look at the "fender mod..." post you will see what I mean. Good luck! By the way, are you mounting 245X35's and 275X30's?

The setup that I am going with is the same that the owner of the place that is selling me my tires has on his CTS V. 285x30 "or 25's i forget what he said" and 245x30. He had 5 very big guys in his car and had no rub. I will keep you informed as soon as they get installed either this Sat or next Sat.