: Reno V owners Unite

wildwhl
11-10-07, 11:53 AM
I know there are a few of you around here - I see you on the roads.

I have parts to get rid of including wheels. Prices too low to list :alchi:

Plus - it would just be nice to meet those that are still blowing di....errr....doors off!

WW

Ferny
11-10-07, 01:14 PM
whats up brotha! im in sac. what you got for sale? :D

wildwhl
11-10-07, 01:18 PM
sac-o-tomatoes!

(really all I have for sale is a pair of slightly damaged, totally usable rear wheels with wintersport tires and TPS sensors - price is an urby fair 6 Shiners)

WW

Ferny
11-10-07, 01:22 PM
sac-o-tomatoes!

(really all I have for sale is a pair of slightly damaged, totally usable rear wheels with wintersport tires and TPS sensors - price is an urby fair 6 Shiners)

WW

Awww man! :nono:

wildwhl
11-10-07, 06:19 PM
The rest of the stuff is a slight bit less (6 beers less, to be exact) but I'll bet you have no need for it.

WW

urbanski
11-10-07, 06:23 PM
price is an urby fair 6 Shiners)

WW

i'm pn #4

Chef
11-10-07, 06:43 PM
Bill,

Please change your avatar to this...It reminds me of you....Howzit anyways?

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l78/ChefsVenom/car-1.jpg

wildwhl
11-10-07, 07:26 PM
Things are good. Big Phuqin mess in the new back yard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fntb2guZ1I0

I've been spending a boatload of time with my boys. Life ROCKS right now (even though I'm triple mortgage/house and broke, business sucks, lost 3 key people in 2 weeks and the rain kept me off my bikes/out of the Lotus today). Guess it is time for a cocktail if urby is pn #4...

Chef - that car looks too slow for my avatar :devil:

WW

wildwhl
11-10-07, 07:29 PM
Ahhh...shite...I just realized the car that is about to pass you, Chef. No wonder you keep modding that beast!

Chef
11-10-07, 08:02 PM
That's what it's all about...

Glad you're enjoying your new, (what appears to be a rock world park:thumbsup:)

Looking mamoth!

Chef

p.s. - he never passed me:bouncy:

wildwhl
11-10-07, 08:05 PM
p.s. - he never passed me:bouncy:

Probably spun after your diff spilled its guts in front of him :canttalk:

WW

wildwhl
11-10-07, 08:07 PM
Yeah, I gotta say it was a bit unnerving to have 3 tractors in the yard for 5 full days, while they brought in and moved an estimated 40 dump truck loads of boulders and dirt - all without a plan, picture, deposit, or HOA approval/notification.

So far, so good. The waterfall came out sweet and the video doesn't do it justice. These guys know their stuff. They did work for me at my *other* house and have learned alot about their craft since that time.

WW