: Can I still wear my V-emblemed clothing if I am driving a 08 CTS loaner?

jnrandall
11-09-07, 11:21 AM
I took my car in for a scheduled appointment this morning to have my sail panel replaced. That's what I get for driving over 100mph with all the windows down and the sunroof open. Actually I was racing with Brian (CTSVFlorida) early this summer and I finally decided to get it fixed. My service shop, North Bay Cadillac in Roslyn, NY, took my car and told me that was a scheduling issue and I may need to get a loaner for the day or perhaps the entire weekend. At other dealers I've been to, this meant that the loaner would be a Impala or Saturn. This dealership said they didn't have any V's but the could give me jet black 2008 CTS with the 3.6L engine. I was curious and said OK. It was either that or reschedule the appointment.

This is a really nice car. It's no V but it's really nice. Decent pickup, cushy ride, good looks. :thumbsup:

But back to my original question. Can I wear my V cap or jacket when driving the CTS? :D

nikon
11-09-07, 11:23 AM
I did, and thats while I was driving an SRX :p

Jon
11-09-07, 11:35 AM
I where my V/Caddy clothing even if I'm driving my daily driver, which is a Ford Windstar, lol

Flyboy
11-09-07, 01:26 PM
That '08 CTS is getting GREAT reviews from both the Automotive Press and "regular" folks who have seen and driven it. I sat in one at Legends of Scottsdale and was impressed with the quality. They offered to let me drive it, I just didn't have the time right then.

nikon
11-09-07, 01:31 PM
^^ Your thinkin 09' CTS

lawfive
11-09-07, 01:40 PM
I'm torn between:

You wanna-V poser!! :rant2:
and

Geek! V clothing!! :rolleyes:

Twitch
11-09-07, 01:43 PM
I took my car in for a scheduled appointment this morning to have my sail panel replaced. That's what I get for driving over 100mph with all the windows down and the sunroof open. Actually I was racing with Brian (CTSVFlorida) early this summer and I finally decided to get it fixed. My service shop, North Bay Cadillac in Roslyn, NY, took my car and told me that was a scheduling issue and I may need to get a loaner for the day or perhaps the entire weekend. At other dealers I've been to, this meant that the loaner would be a Impala or Saturn. This dealership said they didn't have any V's but the could give me jet black 2008 CTS with the 3.6L engine. I was curious and said OK. It was either that or reschedule the appointment.

This is a really nice car. It's no V but it's really nice. Decent pickup, cushy ride, good looks. :thumbsup:

But back to my original question. Can I wear my V cap or jacket when driving the CTS? :D

Glad you mentioned it. Now, if I zip by you I I wont think your a loser. ;)
I said no on the poll, but I guess I'd probly wear jacket.

BTW let us know how they treat you at Roslin. I bought my car from Paul Conti in Freeport. They've been pretty good to me so far, but its always good to have a backup.

mbiker97_old
11-09-07, 04:37 PM
I rock my V fleece down in Shreveport whilst driving a rental Malibu. I've had one person ask me if I had a V, but most people don't know what the logo is.

Chef
11-09-07, 09:15 PM
Absolutely Not...:nono: