: SERIOUS COOLERS FOR SERIOUS V's

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
11-08-07, 04:09 PM
GM racing cooling kits available for 2004-2007 V's.

transmission cooler kit $1103.00 plus shipping

diff cooler kit $1750.00 plus shipping.

must haves for every race ready V out there!!!!!!! :stirpot:

ZEUSROTTY
11-08-07, 04:40 PM
Wow... Cool. I Cant Afford It Right Now.

tweeter81
11-08-07, 05:47 PM
Wow... Cool. I Cant Afford It Right Now.

Same here, but I really want both of these items. Someday when I'm rich...:(

ctsv154
11-08-07, 07:01 PM
I can in no way afford these kits, as much as I would love to have genuine GM racing parts on my car, but I was wondering if you could possible post some pics of the diff cooler and the hoses that attach to the diff. Thanks

darkman
11-09-07, 09:40 AM
I may be interested in these, but it occurs to me that one would also need an engine oil cooler. Arguably, the engine oil cooler should come first, but in any event would need to be compatable with the transmission cooler in terms of fitment. Is there a working GM racing engine oil cooler? If so, can it be installed side-by-side with this transmission cooler?

bjohnso0
11-09-07, 01:02 PM
I put my own kit together for a lot cheaper than the GM kits. May not be Genuine GM, but it works well and looks decent too. It also has a spin on filter adapter. I installed this set up with less than 10K on the car and haven't had any diff problems, 22K on the car now. Check out the post from last year.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/94063-diff-cooler.html

Here's an estimated cost list.....
Cooler- $85 Summit Racing
Pump- $100 Grainger
-6 AN lines and fittings- $125
Filter adapter- $10 Carquest
Grommets for lines passing through floor of trunk- $10 Carquest
Misc. Hardware- $10 or less
It took a little inginuity and time to do the install, but like I said it looks pretty cool and works very well.

Twitch
11-09-07, 02:22 PM
DAMN, I thought you guys were talking about a secret spot to keep my beer cold while the cop writes the ticket.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
11-09-07, 02:39 PM
DAMN, I thought you guys were talking about a secret spot to keep my beer cold while the cop writes the ticket.

in development still!!!!!!!!

Naf
11-09-07, 02:52 PM
in development still!!!!!!!!

You are still developin it, we have perfected it...I pass infront of police stations with enough boozes to supply a party and the best part is its all Blackmarket goods...

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: