: Whats up guys! Just got my V!!!!

Ferny
11-05-07, 05:04 PM
:highfive: i traded in my 300C and finally got my V series! :dance:No regrets! this machine is awsome!i cant beleive how well this 4door sedan performs! i was able to hang with my buddies 05 vette! (i havent mastered the car yet:hmm:but im working on it)! so glad i got this car!

Cadillac Tony
11-05-07, 05:08 PM
i traded in my 300C and finally got my V series!

Wise decision, my friend. Welcome to a real sport sedan. :thumbsup:

theloanman219
11-05-07, 05:10 PM
Welcome from SWFL. supporting members get results! Its worth its weight in gold! Tony Give him the link. I don't know where it is.

Lord Cadillac
11-05-07, 05:11 PM
Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up! :)

Flyboy
11-05-07, 05:12 PM
Welcome Ferny......

You will love this forum......bunch of nice folks and no A holes from what I can see. Everyone is will to help each other. Don't be afraid to ask questions.....(only after you do a "search" and can't find the correct answer to your issue).

Enjoy the V......the more you drive it, the more you'll love it.

WHYTRY
11-05-07, 05:14 PM
:burn: Welcome to a real car :burn:

heavymetals
11-05-07, 05:43 PM
Welcome!

The V is a real hoot!

Silver Dollar
11-05-07, 05:45 PM
CVP33....call your office.

CTSV_Rob
11-05-07, 05:47 PM
......bunch of nice folks and no A holes from what I can see. ...
Think FB may be wearing some rose colored glasses.

:welcome:

Great bunch of guy's, good information, Just remember if someone attack's you it's just in good clean fun.

I have had mine for over a year and what a great car!

trukk
11-05-07, 05:52 PM
:highfive: i traded in my 300C and finally got my V series! :dance:No regrets! this machine is awsome!i cant beleive how well this 4door sedan performs! i was able to hang with my buddies 05 vette! (i havent mastered the car yet:hmm:but im working on it)! so glad i got this car!

Welcome.

[queue CVP33 :D ]

-Chris

dqw1
11-05-07, 07:01 PM
Welcome!

CIWS
11-05-07, 07:03 PM
Congrats on the getting a V and :welcome: to the forums.

Ferny
11-05-07, 07:58 PM
Thanks guys! I'll be driving it down to so-cal this weekend! i cant wait! i let my dad use it today, he went to bakersfield. im so jealous that he got to take a road trip in my car before i did! lol its all good!

rand49er
11-06-07, 09:03 AM
... i let my dad use it today, he went to bakersfield. im so jealous that he got to take a road trip in my car before i did! ...:welcome: Glad to have you aboard!

So, what did your dad think about it (the V)? Sounds like you're convinced already!

Would suggest that, if you can at all do it, join up here with just a little support. If you ever need anything (and you will), you'll find guys here will usually bend over backwards to help out. This is a GREAT community! Just go here ...

http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

Ferny
11-06-07, 02:08 PM
he called me and told me that the car runs great. :bouncy: i knew he would like it! i just wish i could have got the black one! owell, least i dont have to worry about washing it all the time!

GMBOUND
11-06-07, 03:11 PM
Congrats on you purchase.
Man you let your dad take it from you already:tisk::thehand:
That's like being on punishment or something.

Ferny
11-06-07, 03:18 PM
Congrats on you purchase.
Man you let your dad take it from you already:tisk::thehand:
That's like being on punishment or something.

:histeric: tell me about it bro. owell, its my turn this weekend. i'll be driving that bad boy for 900 miles!!!
:banana::2thumbs::dance::woohoo::excited::burn:
as you can see im really excited! lol

rand49er
11-06-07, 03:49 PM
:postpics:

Ferny
11-06-07, 04:04 PM
:postpics:

i know, but i cant here at work and my computer at home dont work...so i guess im useless! :thepan:

RunningOnEMT
11-06-07, 04:27 PM
welcome

don't mind the smell, thats just urby.... you'll grow to not mind it AS MUCH ...but it never really goes away... just os you know

JimmyH
11-06-07, 05:48 PM
http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/gif/welcomecf.gif