: Just bought a 89' Deville!

NastyNate
04-30-04, 12:37 AM
Whats Up? My names Nate (Nasty Nate) I literally just bought an 89' Deville and I love it. The only thing I need is a peice that goes around the brake light, cause the left one is cracked. If anybody knows :hmm: where to get one of these it would be much much appreciated.:worship: Anyway, glad I came here and hope to see some replies. PEACE!

Nasty Nate Over and OUT!

CADDYBLACK99
04-30-04, 09:53 AM
Welcome Nate!
Glad to have you as a new member! The trim piece you are looking for may be found at local bone yards. Try ebay. Good Luck!
:welcome:
Paul

tru504187211
04-30-04, 10:12 AM
Just gotta find the right boneyard. A few ones I've been to wouldnt sell the chrome trim alone - most of those yeards where run by crooked Russians though. Good luck! :welcome:

NastyNate
05-03-04, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the Welcome guys. Do yall know if there's a particular name for that peice that goes around the brake light? I think its fiberglass but I'm not sure what the part is called. Thanks. :coolgleam

Speedingpenguin
05-03-04, 08:49 PM
Welcome aboard. Try and pick up some service manuals for the car maybe? that might be able to give you the name of the part as well as the part number....make things easier...good luck
-Chris

mckenndog
05-03-04, 09:35 PM
Whats Up? My names Nate (Nasty Nate) I literally just bought an 89' Deville and I love it. The only thing I need is a peice that goes around the brake light, cause the left one is cracked. If anybody knows :hmm: where to get one of these it would be much much appreciated.:worship: Anyway, glad I came here and hope to see some replies. PEACE!

Nasty Nate Over and OUT!
Hey Nate,
This is my first time here. I too just bought an 89 coupe deville last week. I got a lot of run around for simple parts until I came across "Cadillac's Only" here in LA. They have everything I needed, and were able to give me the names of the part over the phone. Of course I did my homework to see if I was getting the best price and I did. The name of the person that helped me was Tim, and the phone number is 818.772.0707 - I'm not sure where you're located but they ship or could reffer you to someone closer to you. Hope this helps

NastyNate
05-09-04, 09:02 PM
Thanks a lot mkenndog for the info. I realize there are good people out there. Thanks again guys!:wave: