: 96 to 99 Eldo, Deville, and 96, 97 Seville Tuning

AJxtcman
11-02-07, 07:58 AM
I want to get a feel for this customer base before I spend to much time on it.:thumbsup:

fubar569
11-02-07, 11:52 AM
you know you got an interested one here man...

maybe a little something to work with the other something i have yet to do? that would be teh uber-awesomes

AlBundy
11-02-07, 03:11 PM
Do I even need to post?

AJxtcman
11-02-07, 04:32 PM
You are covered, done, and ready to go. We will have to meet. I have another little part to go along with it. Gizmo liked his:D

fubar569
11-02-07, 04:56 PM
...Gizmo liked his:D

and so do i man...brilliant! can't wait for a finished tune from you too! keep rockin the caddy world my friend...for you are awesome....show us the light :worship:

CadillacSTS42005
11-03-07, 08:45 AM
lol
im interested obviously, but limited as i still got my JET which puts foot to ass...

AJxtcman
11-03-07, 10:32 AM
and so do i man...brilliant! can't wait for a finished tune from you too! keep rockin the caddy world my friend...for you are awesome....show us the light :worship:

You put it in?

:cool2:

Is that ever some cool throttle response or what?

fubar569
11-03-07, 01:01 PM
You put it in?

:cool2:

Is that ever some cool throttle response or what?

dear god yes it is...from a dead stop if i stall up the converter and launch the car it will roll both tires upto 45mph...it tips into the throttle so nicely...smoother power almost it seems...and it took away a (now what i know was a lean) misfire at the top end of the RPM scale at about 85-95mph...

that was some of the best money i've spent on the car! can't wait now till i finish porting that intake and get a 80mm tb and spacer on the car...

thank you AJ!

AJxtcman
11-03-07, 02:41 PM
dear god yes it is...from a dead stop if i stall up the converter and launch the car it will roll both tires upto 45mph...it tips into the throttle so nicely...smoother power almost it seems...and it took away a (now what i know was a lean) misfire at the top end of the RPM scale at about 85-95mph...

that was some of the best money i've spent on the car! can't wait now till i finish porting that intake and get a 80mm tb and spacer on the car...

thank you AJ!

WOW :D Best bag for the BUCK. That is what I said.

AJxtcman
11-03-07, 02:53 PM
Just think if CadillacETC1997 was still around. He could really benefit.:shhh:

So fubar569 you are #4 with this.
I stumbled across the problem in the Bin. file It looks real bad on the fuel table. The problem occurs in WOT after the PCM switches to open loop and before it goes back to closed loop. I bumped up the tables, but the results are not as good. I am working on a Balance.
BTW lets keep it hush until I know it won't cause a failure.

CadillacSTS42005
11-03-07, 04:31 PM
AJ
you do realize i am CadillacETC1997 right....

AJxtcman
11-03-07, 07:21 PM
:lies:
AJ
you do realize i am CadillacETC1997 right....

:zing:

CadillacSTS42005
11-03-07, 08:59 PM
rofl
ass...
lol

99Classillac
11-04-07, 10:11 PM
Hey guys, I might be a little late on this stuff but I have a 04 DTS I want to get rid of that 130mph limiter. Can u fix that? How much? Sorry if I seem lost, i am.

GizmoQ
11-05-07, 03:08 AM
Just think if CadillacETC1997 was still around. He could really benefit.:shhh:

So fubar569 you are #4 with this.
I stumbled across the problem in the Bin. file It looks real bad on the fuel table. The problem occurs in WOT after the PCM switches to open loop and before it goes back to closed loop. I bumped up the tables, but the results are not as good. I am working on a Balance.
BTW lets keep it hush until I know it won't cause a failure.

O.K. you got my attention, garaged the ESC-V till I can get my Corsa Exhaust (original shipment was screwed up - sent resonators instead of mufflers, I'm so pissed :arghh:) Does this mean I need to keep my foot out of it for a while till you "balance" the bin program?

AJxtcman
11-05-07, 12:26 PM
O.K. you got my attention, garaged the ESC-V till I can get my Corsa Exhaust (original shipment was screwed up - sent resonators instead of mufflers, I'm so pissed :arghh:) Does this mean I need to keep my foot out of it for a while till you "balance" the bin program?

No it is all good:yup:

Raze
11-05-07, 07:54 PM
AJ I'm interested, always have been since the original super 200+ page thread. I haven't kept up recently as I've been real busy. I don't know if you're able to adjust fuel / timing yet on the stock PCM, but I think I read you were experimenting with grafting in an ls1 PCM which might provide the adjust ability I'm going to need for my buildup...

I'd still take whatever you've got for my stock setup for now...

AJxtcman
11-25-07, 04:05 PM
:bump:

lbstone
11-26-07, 08:56 AM
Hey AJ, I'd be interested in a tune for my 98 Eldorado. I've tried to read through you original post but it became to big of a monster to keep up with. What specifically will you have in you tune? What power numbers are you looking at? I'm not looking at doing much to the caddy, maybe an intake and a tune, thats about it. I'm not new to the tuning world as I have a tuned PCM in my Ram SRT-10. I just figure after spending loads of money on my weekend driver thats put away for the winter, I now want to do a little something for my grocery getter. Let me know what your plans are, I'd be in for sure.

AJxtcman
11-26-07, 01:16 PM
Hey AJ, I'd be interested in a tune for my 98 Eldorado. I've tried to read through you original post but it became to big of a monster to keep up with. What specifically will you have in you tune? What power numbers are you looking at? I'm not looking at doing much to the caddy, maybe an intake and a tune, thats about it. I'm not new to the tuning world as I have a tuned PCM in my Ram SRT-10. I just figure after spending loads of money on my weekend driver thats put away for the winter, I now want to do a little something for my grocery getter. Let me know what your plans are, I'd be in for sure.

I should have this going by the first of the year. I am working on another project currently and I have to fix a small glitch (odd shift) on another program. After I get those going I will start on this.

lbstone
11-27-07, 12:39 AM
I should have this going by the first of the year. I am working on another project currently and I have to fix a small glitch (odd shift) on another program. After I get those going I will start on this.
I'll be waiting, BTW I have a 98 Eldorado. Dont forget about us Eldo and Seville guys!

stngh8r
11-28-07, 04:50 PM
checkin' in :)

AJxtcman
11-28-07, 06:47 PM
:bump:

Zorb750
12-03-07, 04:17 PM
I am interested for 1997 Eldorado.

ltngklr
12-20-07, 12:57 AM
AJ, I have not posted for a while but I'm still wanting a haul ass tune for my 97 ESC Eldorado. I thought I'd better give you some space. I just today found this thread. THanks, Mike:drool:

Villanous
09-06-08, 11:16 PM
Not sure if you are still doing PCM's for the 96 eldorados. Only reason I ask is the last post was in Sep 07. I am highly interested in getting a pcm for my 96 eldorado. vin # 1G6EL12Y3TU611274 . I am ebaying a spare pcm next week if your still working on the project for them I would like to get one programed with the latest and greatest firmware you are offering. If it is easier for me to buy one you already have I can do that also. I think you mentioned 200ish dollars for the reprogramming of a PCM. Any further info would be apreciated.

Thanks,

Scott.

Villanous
09-07-08, 12:58 AM
Opps, didnt know if your prices have changed any. I am only on page 200 of the N* tuning thread. Looks like I posted reading old info on pricing. Any chance you can get a Forum admin to add current prices for mod'ed PCM's in the first post for each Tune for years and models?

Also, was curious if you had a shift kit for the 96-98 eldorados?

AJxtcman
09-07-08, 08:22 AM
I am on break from tuning until I sell my house and move back in with my family. They are In the Charlotte area.

If I get my House finished and on the market and I am still up in Wisconsin I will resume tuning at that time.

Al Bundy will be getting the first one out the door.

GizmoQ
09-07-08, 12:31 PM

????Any changes I should know about???

Villanous
09-07-08, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the reply. Good luck with your move and selling the home. Look foreward to getting a nice tricked out PCM when your back in business.

Thanks again,

Scott

AlBundy
09-07-08, 05:47 PM

:thumbsup:Thanks. I was beginning to think you forgot about me.:suspect::D

neverstuck
09-09-08, 10:03 PM
You can add me to the list when you get back to it

aussiev8
11-26-08, 12:29 AM
Just wondering if this thread is still alive?

Interested also.

aussiev8
11-26-08, 12:30 AM
OOOps

aussiev8
11-26-08, 12:32 AM
Double OOOps

97EldoCoupe
11-26-08, 09:00 AM
Hey AJ - '97 Eldorado here, still needs a PCM tune and the changes to accept 3.71:1 gears and the L37 I might be swapping in. Put me on your list as well.