: Klasse All In One vs. Klasse Sealant Glaze

cjm8232
04-28-04, 10:28 PM
---I have a '97 Eldo and some swirl marks and was wondering if I could use Meguires No.9 swirl remover, then apply the Klasse All In One?

---Or would the Klasse All In One just remove and negate any effects from the Meguires No.9?

----If the Klasse All In One would negate it should I just use the Meguires No.9 Swirl Remover then use the Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze?

The reason I ask is that some people say that the all in one product will improve upon the Meguires No.9.

---Also after I do the Klasse All In One or Klasse Sealant Glaze, would it be beneficial to top off with Mother's Pure Carbuna Wax, or is it better to layer on the Klasse Sealant Glaze?

Thanks for your 2cents

hcvone
04-29-04, 08:40 AM
I have never seen topping a synthetic with carnauba do anything but mute the finish, but some people like that muted oily look, Klasse all in one is a cleaner type product (contains abrasives) and the Klasse SG is a non abrasive product. No matter what Klasse you use the #9 should still be used if you have swirls or light scratches. We only use abrasives for repairing problem areas of the car, I personally would use the SG if your going to use Klasse, that way you are not putting light scratches in your car after you spent the time removing them with your #9, and if you have not purchased #9 yet I would get 3M Scratch and Swirl Remover in place of #9, the abrasive are better and more consistent in the 3M products. :)

cjm8232
04-29-04, 10:18 AM
Luckily I haven't bought anything yet.

Is the 3M more abrasive than the No.9?

Also would Meguires Scratch-X be better than the No.9 or 3M? I've read some reviews that were negative about the the 3M that's why I ask, BTW I am doing by hand, the swirl marks are minor and the color is Crimson Red, and I will be using clay first too.

And now that I read more I am seeing it might be better on the red to use polish/swirl remover, then 3M Hand Glaze, then pure Carnauba wax.

The only reason I like the Klasse SG is its durability compared to Carnauba.

Finally what do you think of: polish/swirl remover, then glaze, then Klasse SG?

hcvone
04-29-04, 04:20 PM
Klasse, Zaino and even Liquid Glass is 2 to 5 times more durable than carnauba, I really do not like Scratch-X and never had good luck with it, I like 3M SSR better than #9, but I just looked and I do not have any #9 to compare the 3M to. Our 36 detail shops applied a lot of Meguiar's carnauba wax, it looks nice but just does not last, that is why I have sold and used Zaino the last 7 years, it just lasts a long time. Make sure that when using any scratch product that you go in the direction of bumper to bumper rather than a circular motion, that way you will not be adding circular swirls to your car