: Quality Ratings

Vesicant
04-28-04, 06:38 PM
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Savinganddebt/Saveonacar/P82201.asp?GT1=3256

Little past half way down the page is a list of automaker problems per 100 vehicles each.

Cadillac is underneath Lexus for the best! :D :D :D

Ralph
04-28-04, 06:44 PM
Another close race is between Acura and Dodge! Dodge has come a long way, so has Hynandai!

I don't think it will take much to become number one, and I'm sure Cadillac will accomplish that very soon! :suspense:

Playdrv4me
04-28-04, 07:46 PM
Hyundai and Mitsubishi (and in turn Kia) are practically owned by Daimler-Chrysler and Hyundai is doing very well, I think their image was hurt quite a bit by the Excel fiasco but since then they have improved alot. The only problems they really have are the poor quality of their stamping methods and metals, those cars get dinged up and flex so easily its crazy. My mom has had minimal problems with her 2000 Elantra GLS, less-so than with any single one of my vehicles, including the Cadillac and the BMW. On the other hand, check out Hummer... 173 PROBLEMS PER VEHICLE. So weve got... GAS HOG, UGLY, IMPRACTICAL and now we can add YUGO Reliable to the mix. Man I hate those things, the H1 is fine but the H2 is such a ripoff its rediculous, and people actually believe its a whole new truck. Escalade for my dollar please, and speaking of Escalade, it shares the same basic chassis with the Hummer and Cadillac sure doesnt have near as many problems.

Pimpin_Whity
04-28-04, 08:29 PM
Go Caddy :worship:, lexus might be a rice-pattie but it's a well made rice-pattie :rolleyes2 , we don't have a long way to go though.