: hello from the UK! i need your help!

Gsi209greg_UK
10-27-07, 03:40 PM
Hi!

I own a vauxhall (GM) Vectra and am in the process of whacking a 3.0 V6 engine into her, the 3.0 that i have is the same as the one you ladies and gents have in your Cadillac catera, so i was wondering what you guys do to tune them up?

im desperate for a set of inlet trumpets! wheres the best palce for these?

cheers

Greg

MyOpel
10-27-07, 05:10 PM
Hi!

I own a vauxhall (GM) Vectra and am in the process of whacking a 3.0 V6 engine into her, the 3.0 that i have is the same as the one you ladies and gents have in your Cadillac catera, so i was wondering what you guys do to tune them up?

im desperate for a set of inlet trumpets! wheres the best palce for these?

cheers

Greg
:banghead::banghead: You'll have much more luck looking in your own country. Check out the Vauxhall/Opel Omega forums, That where we have been looking.

Warez
10-28-07, 02:07 AM
There are no aftermarket performance parts for these engines available here.

caterakid
10-28-07, 11:11 AM
what are inlet trumpets????

Gsi209greg_UK
10-28-07, 11:58 AM
inlet trumpets are also called 'ram pipes'. basically it give each cyliner its own throttle body and butterfly, that are fed straight from a trumpet. ive got a pic, and once ive got a pic on my photo bucket ill post on here.

as for the omega and vauxhall forums i am a member on most of them and have either done or invented all the mods on there.

however its you guys that have all the good stuff like uprated valves and rods...

do you know anywhere that sell up rated internals for the V6 3.0 engines?

cheers

Greg

Warez
10-28-07, 12:39 PM
Do you mean the OEM valves and rods, those I imagine are all the same.

Gsi209greg_UK
10-28-07, 03:06 PM
no no no im upgradeing!

inwana hit 300bhp with this engine!