: Sema

LV_V
10-25-07, 05:33 PM
Anyone going to SEMA next week? Want to get together sometime late next week?
Anyone have connections to get some passes for V owners?
Post here if you can go, want to arrange a get together, etc.

blackonblackonblack
10-25-07, 06:07 PM
The first day if you go in the morning, and bring a business card that shows you are affliated with the automotive world (or not even, but i haven't tried) you can pay 20 bucks and get a pass. Make sure you go early though, they sell out fast. I'll be there, V-less though. Its always a great show, can't wait.

lunarx
10-25-07, 09:29 PM
I'm planning to be there Friday.
If a meet gets set up, keep me posted.

pimpcaddy
10-25-07, 09:45 PM
Arrive Tuesday P.M., leave Friday P.M. Let me know if you work something out.

Dave

Black Majick
10-26-07, 04:08 PM
I'm driving out in the V, arriving in Vegas tomorrow evening, leaving the following Sat. morning. We should try to get the group together. Suggestions on a location/time?

Albertan
10-27-07, 04:17 AM
I'm here already, staying at The Grandview (time share) drove the V all the way from Calgary. (about 1300 miles - no tickets) Sat I'm looking for a self serve carwash. I'll be going to the show at least for a day and a half. This actually is a real business trip for me!
Someone suggest carwash? and meeting place?

Black Majick
10-28-07, 12:32 PM
I'm here now, I'll look around for a good carwash and post with location/directions if I find one.

Albertan
10-29-07, 02:26 PM
Found carwash on Warmsprings Road and Paradise something or other. (About 2 to 3 miles East of the strip) I drove by the washwash and wheeled into another parking lot to turn around. As I drove in I noticed my car's twin. Guy was just getting in and we both said "nice car". That's first V here in Vegas. There should be more here....you know "V"egas.
Looks like I'll be going to show on Tuesday PM and Wednesday.

911ss
10-29-07, 02:31 PM
ill be there thursday, i cant wait. im flying in though.....

05V
10-29-08, 09:05 PM
I arrive on Saturday and leave the following Friday. Driving my V out from Los Angeles. Would be happy to meet up if anyone is interested. Send me a PM and lets find a place. I have Saturday and Sunday free. I am working the show during the week so would be unable to meet, except for a beer afterward.

Auto Pride
10-30-08, 10:43 AM
We will be there looking for new GM licensed products to offer on our site: www.AutoPrideConcepts (http://www.AutoPrideConcepts). Our team will be staying at the Wynn Hotel.

Albertan
10-30-08, 10:50 AM
Missed Sema this year. Was in Vegas last week, just missed Barret Jackson as well. However, my wife DID NOT miss out on shopping! I'll have to plan better next year. Last year I was one of few people with an International manufacturer's pass.

Ferny
10-30-08, 01:08 PM
i might be their, kinda havin problems with the girl. shes modeling for rev wheels and got me my ticket to sema. if i do go we will be going to LA sunday night and leave from LA to vegas on Monday. a meet would b nice! :highfive:

Beardog
10-30-08, 03:47 PM
I will be there working the KW booth. We will have some smoking hot girls in our booth signing posters so be sure to come by and get some and say hello to me.

pimpcaddy
10-30-08, 04:13 PM
I will be there working the KW booth. We will have some smoking hot girls in our booth signing posters so be sure to come by and get some and say hello to me.

Beardog is the really ugly looking one.

odla
10-30-08, 04:40 PM
whats kw?

pimpcaddy
10-30-08, 06:00 PM
whats kw?

http://www.kwautomotive.com/

Fire and Ice
10-30-08, 06:27 PM
D3 will be here with our 2008 Supercharged CTS. It has the same suspension and brake build as the vehicle from the Road and Track article, plus some extra goodies. We'll see you there!

bigREDfreshness
10-30-08, 06:48 PM
D3 will be here with our 2008 Supercharged CTS. It has the same suspension and brake build as the vehicle from the Road and Track article, plus some extra goodies. We'll see you there!

You guys kick so much ass with your cars, is there any ass-kicking left to get passes to us non-industry folk? :Poke:
I feel like such a mooch. Free passes to Barrett Jackson and looking for a free/cheap ride through SEMA. Score.

814V
10-30-08, 09:42 PM

is there a kick ass t shirt there with my name on it? :D

pimpcaddy
10-31-08, 06:53 PM
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE GOING TO SEMA...

I just wanted to drop you a quick line and give you our booth number for this year’s show 23065 as well as a taste of what we are up to.

This year’s booth will feature a two vehicles, the first being a 2008 ACR Viper that has captured the Lap Record for the Production vehicle category on the world famous Nürburgring of 7 minutes 22.1 seconds ( see this LINK for details on this Track).

This is significant as this ACR or American Club Racer Viper comes FROM THE FACTORY equipped with KW Variant 3 coilovers!!!!! Any of you that have played with the OEM’s know that achieving their quality standards for a line produced vehicle is quite an accomplishment and to my knowledge we are the only Aftermarket Coilover Company to achieve this level!

The second vehicle on our booth will be the bright red Belltech flagship 2008 Chevy Silverado featured in our advertising and Posters, showcasing all of our current parts at maximum drop, featuring the Lift, Level and Lowering front Street Performance Struts .

The poster samples attached will be available at the show, along with both of the Models on hand to autograph them for all SEMA goers (Tiffany Toth for Belltech and Elizabeth Ashley for KW).

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/redsyclone2000/Belltech2008.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/redsyclone2000/Viper2008.jpg

Auto Pride
11-01-08, 11:36 PM
http://www.autoprideconcepts.com/images/logo_cadillac_merch2.gif

The team from AutoPrideConcepts.com will be at SEMA all week looking for new products for our site. Hope to see you there

pimpcaddy
11-02-08, 01:11 PM
If any of you guys want to meet me, check in with Eric at KW by Thursday noon. Maybe we can grab a bite somewhere.

CTS-Voodoo
11-02-08, 07:51 PM
Ill be the 6'7'' blonde guy wandering around...