: Canada's Worst Dealer

domsofsts
10-25-07, 04:36 AM
I BOUGHT MY SECOND STS 05 IN ILLINOIS THIS YEAR AND BROUGHT IT BACK TO CANADA. MADE SOME CALLS TO GM U.S.A. AND GM CANADA I WAS TOLD THAT THE CAR IS UNDER WARRANTY AND CANADIAN DEALERS WILL HONOR THE REMAINING WARRANTY. THE ONLY CONDITION IS THAT I TAKE IT IN AND THE DEALER VERIFIES THE CLUSTER FOR THE KILOMETERS. SO I TAKE IT TO Clermont Chevrolet Cadillac ,YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I NEEDED TO CHANGE A FOG LIGHT WHICH WAS BURNT AND MY DOOR WOULDN'T OPEN. FIRST I WAS TOLD THE CAR WOULD HAVE TO STAY THERE FOR MINIMUM 24 HOURS SO I ASKED FOR A COURTESY CAR THEY SAID WE DON'T GIVE ANY PERIOD THEN I ASKED FOR A RIDE BACK HOME SAME ANSWER!! SO I STOOD AROUND FOR MY RIDE TO COME AND WONDERED IN THE SHOP AS MY CAR WAS BEING BROUGHT IN. THE MECHANIC OPEN THE HOOD AND WAS PUZZLED SO I SAID TO HIM AS A JOKE THEY DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE THEY USE TO. HE TURNED AND SAID "YOUR CAR WILL NEVER BE THE SAME" THEN WENT ON TO EXPLAIN THAT TO CHANGE A FOG LIGHT HE WOULD HAVE TO DISMANTLE THE COMPLETE FRONT END!!! WAIT IT GETS WORSE.HE CALLED OVER ANOTHER GUY CAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW WERE TO START AND THE GUY THAT CAME CALLED OVER ANOTHER GUY WOW!!! I GOT SCARED AND DECIDED TO LEAVE. 6 HOURS LATER THEY CALL ME TO COME BACK CAUSE THERE IS A PROBLEM. THIS IS WHAT I'M TOLD " WE TOOK APART YOUR FRONT END AND FOUND PUTTY(PLASTER) ON MY INSIDE BUMPER AND THE LIGHT BULB THEY CHANGED WAS NOT AN ORIGINAL ONE SO FOR THOSE REASONS THEY DECIDED NOT TO HONOR THE WARRANTY!!! THEY SAID THEY FIND THE CAR FUNNY HIS EXACT WORDS WERE " FOR ALL I KNOW THE CAR COULD BE BOXED" CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!! I GUESS MY BASEBALL CAP ,JOGGING PANTS AND NOT SHAVED REALLY FOOLED HIM. LITTLE DOES HE KNOW I HAVE 3 CARS AND 2 OF THEM ARE STS'S . I TOOK IT TO PLAZA CADILLAC AND I WAS TREATED LIKE A KING. WOW CAN'T WAIT TILL IT BRAKES DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!