: "The Cream Puff Car Hall of Fame"

TMW1956
04-27-04, 08:27 PM
Who's got a Cream Puff Car they would like displayed in "The Cream Puff Hall of Fame" ?
Send Photo To creampuffpimpcar@yahoo.com

Site is at http://tmw.freewebtools.com/

Lot Of Caddies there boys enjoy ! ! !

Ralph
04-28-04, 02:59 AM
We might have to define "Creampuff" 'cause I don't know what to think of that poor Caddy with all the horns on it!? :suspense:

TMW1956
04-28-04, 10:37 AM
Ralph thanks for the picture of your Cream Puff Caddie ! ! ! We have proudly added this wonderful car to The Cream Puff Hall of Fame ! ! ! Congratulations.

Stoneage_Caddy
04-28-04, 12:42 PM
Ralph , thanks for sending the pictures of your cream puff girlfirend ! I have proudly added it to our cream puff girl hall of fame ! Congrats ! j/k

You sent a pic of your car?

When it comes to cars a cream puff is a car with low milage and garage kept , very new looking . Used car dealers have a habit of misuseing the term often , i go out only to find a heep with a coat of wax on the a repainted/replacment fender

brougham
04-28-04, 02:04 PM
When it comes to cars a cream puff is a car with low milage and garage kept , very new looking . Used car dealers have a habit of misuseing the term often , i go out only to find a heep with a coat of wax on the a repainted/replacment fender

Just about the first thing I thought about when I read that is that our GM dealer used to have a little car lot across the street called Creampuff Corners where they used to sell the used cars that weren't good enough to sell on the big lot!

Stoneage_Caddy
04-28-04, 03:01 PM
i guess crempuff could be a accurate term for those cars , if you do anything too much with them youll be left with a gooey puddle in your driveway

elwesso
04-28-04, 05:55 PM
Would our FWB be considered a cream puff?

Ralph
04-28-04, 06:48 PM
Ralph , thanks for sending the pictures of your cream puff girlfirend ! I have proudly added it to our cream puff girl hall of fame ! Congrats ! j/k

You sent a pic of your car?

Nope, I didn't send any pics, TMW1956 just did it himself? (he must run that site) Thanks TMW, does this mean that my value just increased $10,000 dollars? :p

Maybe we should start a "Cream Puff Girl" thread. :D

p.s. There certainly are nicer cars than mine on this Forum, and a particular 1972 black Eldorado immediately comes to mind. ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
04-29-04, 03:03 PM
"Maybe we should start a "Cream Puff Girl" thread. "

i think the CF gesthappo would frown upon that

elwesso
04-29-04, 05:28 PM
I see no problems!! :D

Stoneage_Caddy
04-30-04, 12:09 AM
i can always count on a fellow hoosier to have good taste

Ralph
04-30-04, 12:20 AM
Would our FWB be considered a cream puff?

Please excuse my ignorance (see, Canadians always apologize) :p but what in the world is "FWB?" Is this some sort of Infinity term, eh?? :hmm:

Front wheel bearings :hmm:

First with brains :hmm:

Farts with behavior :hmm:

Fleetwoods win because... :hmm:

I give up!! :rolleyes2

slk230mb
04-30-04, 12:27 AM
I think he means Fleetwood Brougham.

Ralph
04-30-04, 12:46 AM
I think he means Fleetwood Brougham.

Doooooooh!! :rant2: My first brain fart EVER! :shhh:

Playdrv4me
04-30-04, 03:23 AM
Doooooooh!! :rant2: My first brain fart EVER! :shhh:

LOL!!! Its alright bud... it took me a minute to figure it out too :p

elwesso
04-30-04, 05:21 PM
You must not hang out in the FWB section very much.

My first brain fart EVER!
Yeah, OK!!! We wont dig up threads from the begninning!!! :)