: ac unit odd read out

il capo
10-21-07, 05:06 PM
ok after the dumb ass police towed my car while I was at the beach because they couldn't read the difference between 07 and 08 I paid $362 to get it back at the tow yard, and I got inside and my ac read out on the temp is 28 and 07 F, and nothing works, no fans, no ac, no heat nada. Oh yea it stays on after I leave the car, not to mention my auto lights don't work now either. Any ideas on what might have happened. Im also going to see how it was towed since its driving funny. Knowing how stupid the tow drivers are here they probally thought it was FWD. Another note on the stupid tow/city scam they crunched my bumper also.:banghead:

Cadi Cat
10-21-07, 05:12 PM
Oh wow... I would be beyond pissed if that was my car!!! They didn't use a flatbed tow?

il capo
10-21-07, 05:38 PM
Trying to find out how it was towed and have to wait until Monday. The City is going to have one hell of a bill after I go to the Dealership and get a quote on how much to fix the unit and the bumper. BTW I have taken pics on the bumper and the ac unit.

il capo
10-22-07, 11:01 PM
OK now that there is fire all around here and ash all over the place this is really getting annoying since nothing works with the ac unit:bomb:

Po Pimp
10-23-07, 12:53 AM
They could have removed parts from the car.

You really can not prove that the stuff worked before hand and it is doubtful that anyone will care. Sorry I know that sounds cold blooded but I have seen it happen a couple times around here. Perhaps you will have better luck.

Warez
10-24-07, 04:53 PM
ok after the dumb ass police towed my car while I was at the beach because they couldn't read the difference between 07 and 08 I paid $362 to get it back at the tow yard,

I'm not sure I follow; what exactly was the reason they towed it?

il capo
10-24-07, 11:15 PM
A red temporary tag in the back stating that the temp is good till 1 2008 not 1 2007 and it clearly states 2008. The officer clearly had looked or he wouldnt have given me a ticket on the car for that reason.