: How To Remove....

1QUICKV
10-20-07, 09:33 PM
How do I remove the pillar on the drivers door? i took the two srews out but they dont do much.

nikon
10-20-07, 10:15 PM
on the door? A pillar or B pillar?

CTSV_Rob
10-21-07, 12:40 AM
...the pillar on the drivers door?...

I would guess the door.

Scotty7751
10-22-07, 01:24 AM
I would guess the door.

but its just metal? :hmm:

1QUICKV
10-22-07, 09:47 AM
on the outside of the door. It must come off. I would not think it would be on a new door if i was to order one. i have a little dent and i want to pull the pillar off so i can pust the dent out with my finger.

nikon
10-22-07, 12:16 PM
^^ AH, I thought you meant inside the car.....well, I'm gonna take a guess that it's also glued on if you say you removed the screws already...that or theres some more clips holding in on...go to gmparts or something and see if you can buy just that piece, or if they have a blown up picture so you can see what else is holding it on there.

BTW, how the hell did you get a dent all the way up there?

nikon
10-22-07, 12:18 PM
I would guess the door.

Apparently wisdom doesn't come with age......because it is metal on the inside which is what I assumed he was talking about smart ass. :nono:

but its just metal? :hmm:

Scotty7751
10-22-07, 12:40 PM
Apparently wisdom doesn't come with age......because it is metal on the inside which is what I assumed he was talking about smart ass. :nono:

in no way was i trying to be a smart ass.......

1QUICKV
10-22-07, 02:43 PM
^^ AH, I thought you meant inside the car.....well, I'm gonna take a guess that it's also glued on if you say you removed the screws already...that or theres some more clips holding in on...go to gmparts or something and see if you can buy just that piece, or if they have a blown up picture so you can see what else is holding it on there.

BTW, how the hell did you get a dent all the way up there?

How i got the dent.... i was
sating in front of my friends house just talk and since at the moment i have stright pipes it alittle loud on a small street. My C.D. playing in my car lost voice, so i put it to band(radio). no voice so i was like great. Try to start, click click click. i just smile. So i start pushing the car all alone down the block and i hit a trucks miror. No damage to his car but mine. I put it into gear and started the car. The cars is crazy, sometimes it tells me that the battery is low on the Nav sreen, it didit do it this time..... but that hows it happen. it not that bad, but i know if it get the pillar of the dent will come out.

nikon
10-22-07, 03:53 PM
in no way was i trying to be a smart ass.......

lol, not you....the other one ;)

Scotty7751
10-22-07, 04:08 PM
lol, not you....the other one ;)

ahh ok i was confused. thats cool. but i would think the door is a pressed unit and i bet if you get the plastic of it of it wouldnt just reveal a press point and you wouldnt be about to get to your dint. if i was that simple the door would be extremly flemsy.

Thats my .02

CTSV_Rob
10-23-07, 01:27 AM
I was just playing, relax Nikon. :D

nikon
10-24-07, 02:33 PM
hahaha :p