: Lancaster,CA

bjohnso0
10-20-07, 07:58 PM
Who's the guy in Lancaster with the redline V? I saw it on Thursday but couldn't catch up to it in my commuter car before it turned.

anim8orCTSV
10-20-07, 08:17 PM
Were the windows tinted really dark?

It may have been me but there are a few Redline V's up here.

-Paul
anim8orCTSV

bjohnso0
10-20-07, 08:24 PM
They were pretty dark and the rear window had a "support out troops" yellow ribbon sticker on it. We should do a Louis burger V meet in the AV when I get my twin turbo project done.

wbrooks63
10-21-07, 02:33 AM
not me but would be interested in a meet with others. just got my '05 stealth grey V a few months ago.

anim8orCTSV
10-21-07, 03:38 PM
Yes. That was me. I have a support our troops yellow ribbon and a Big Tuna Skicker too.

My windows are tinted limo black in the back and a shade lighter in the front.

It would be great to meet just PM me, or email me. My email address it at the bottom of my web page (for spam reasons I never type it out).

www.hyperent.com

-Paul
anim8orCTSV

bjohnso0
10-22-07, 12:59 AM
As soon as mine is going again (very soon I hope) let's organize an AV meet. Maybe a cruise through Bouquet Canyon afterwards!

anim8orCTSV
10-22-07, 01:05 PM
Let me know when you are ready. I have seen a few V's up here, My guess is we might be able to get a few out there if we get the word out.

When they have the V meets in Torrance and down south it is just so hard to get to. I hate LA traffic.

Where are you having your work done? Or are you doing it yourself?

-Paul

bjohnso0
10-23-07, 04:00 PM
Doing the work myself, twin turbos. Getting real close to finishing. I have a post on the forum with the progress. Look forward to a meet in the near future.

anim8orCTSV
10-23-07, 06:09 PM
Wow!!! I would love to see your progress. Where are you doing the work? At a shop or at home?

VERY impressive.

Email me when you get a chance.

-Paul