: I Found A Wonderful Dealership In Arizona

Flyboy
10-17-07, 11:08 PM
I moved from Michigan to Scottsdale (Phoenix) recently. Since my car is......shhhh!!!! (slightly modded).....heh heh. I was very skeptical on warranty work.

I should not have worried. I met the Service Manager at "Legends" on Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. He welcomed me with "open arms"......they actually installed a maggie on another guys "V".......maybe, just maybe I've found a Lindsay out here in the West....let's hope.

I'm on my third (counting the original one) diff and they checked my VIN, and I'm okay for a future one (hopefully that doesn't happen) in the event that becomes necessary.

So.....I went in for some "minor" warranty work, with no questions asked, and they supplied a DTS for my use while being repaired. GREAT service, GREAT follow-up and I can HIGHLY recommend them for any "V" work.....(They loved the sound of my Corsa exhaust :devil:w/no cats, BTW......):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chef
10-18-07, 01:01 AM
Great to know if I move back to Scottsdale which I may be planning in the near future:D