: New V Owner

RobWilson
10-16-07, 10:49 PM
I just bought an '04 CTS-V a week ago. It is raven black with tan interior. It has 25k miles and is in good condition. It has a sunroof, which I think is the only option. It replaces my '96 Collector Edition Corvette convertible as my daily driver. It is a great car and a lot of fun to drive. So far, my wife and I are really enjoying it.

I just wanted to say "Hi!" I'll most be lurking and reading through past posts for a while, but I'm sure I'll be asking a few questions.

I'm considering getting an extended warranty for it. Is there a forum sponsor I should talk to about getting a quote for an extended warranty?

Rob Wilson
'04 Raven Black CTS-V
'03 Spiral Gray Metallic Corvette

heavymetals
10-16-07, 10:51 PM
Welcome!

The V is a hoot.

Get the extended warranty from GM.

RobWilson
10-16-07, 10:53 PM
Is there a forum vendor or supplier you would recommend buying the GM warranty from?

Silver Dollar
10-16-07, 11:36 PM
Welcome Rob,

I lived in Broken Arrow from 99-04. Good to see someone from Tulsey.

GMBOUND
10-17-07, 12:14 AM
Same here, left Moore Last March.
Welcome!

CTSV_Rob
10-17-07, 01:40 AM
:welcome: To the V community!

I'm still amped about meeting Andy, Lawson, and Lynn!

What a great car to own and then fun of owning one of the fastest caddy's ever made!

After talking with Lynn I am more then ever ready to mod the hell out of the V!

rand49er
10-17-07, 06:54 AM
:welcome:, Rob.

Post up some pics of your V !!!

your maker
10-17-07, 07:12 AM
Victory for your V

RobWilson
10-17-07, 08:07 AM
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I'll post some pics after I get a chance to detail the car. :)

As far as mods, it has a Ligenfelter CAI and is otherwise stock. I'm not going to be doing any other performance mods to it. My C5 is pretty heavily modified, so hopefully, that will allow me to resist the temptation to mod the Cadillac. :)