: MSN questioneer about Toyota's Quality Slipping

GMBOUND
10-16-07, 07:18 PM
On my way to the forum, My homepage is MSN and they had this article about Consumer Reports findings about Toyota.
Then there was a questioneer.
I responded to the questioneer and then got a little bit upset with all of the stupid stuff the Toyota and Honda drivers was talking about.
I then proceeded to tell them to keep their Lawnmower engine cars out of the Fastlane and out of the way of my LS2 Caddy. This comment was deleted!

Then I get all this crazy talk about how a S2000 with 240hp could beat the CTS-V!:banghead:

I posted a link to the forum so maybe a bold soul or two will show up. Check it out if you please!
http://moneycentral.msn.com/community/message/thread.asp?threadid=421310&boardname=Hide&header=SearchOnly&footer=Show&boardsparam=Page%3D17&linktarget=_parent&pagestyle=money1&forumid=18&board=YourMoney

CTSV_Rob
10-16-07, 08:10 PM
They deleted your post huh? Guess they can't handle the truth and the way to quiet you is to delete you.

What a bunch of tree hunging panty waste!

rand49er
10-16-07, 08:56 PM
They b1tch about the loss of manufacturing jobs in America, then buy foreign cars. They'll say their assembled here, but being assembled in (North) America is a joke ... the parts are either shipped in or made here by transplants wholly owned by their buddies back home. Just try to get any business with one of them ... we're locked out.

Bunch of blind libs. :mad2: Oops, sorry for being redundant. :D