: removing door panel

BooYaKa
10-15-07, 03:51 PM
Was wondering if anyone can give me some instructions on how to remove the driver side and passenger side door panels. There's a hell of a lot of rattling going on when I play my music and the dealer keeps saying its normal so its time to take matters into my own hands. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.

MARKVIII
10-15-07, 04:34 PM
i am getting a lot of rattle/vibration in the passenger door area. going to take it to the dealer and have them ride in the car with me so they can pinpoint the noise and FIX it. i will not rest until my car is silent when driving. at this pricepoint i expect that!!

dhemrick
10-15-07, 05:43 PM
This is NOT normal. Do NOT take that nonsense from your dealer! They are full of it.

I had the same problem on my STS-V in the passenger side front door. They tried putting extra padding between the plastic door panel and the metal structure of the door but that did not fix it.

The dealer finally ordered and installed a new speaker and it has been flawless since then. They said that something internal to the speaker was broken.