: Who received the Learn how to drive Letter from Cadi?

Wife_took_my_Cadi
10-14-07, 10:53 PM
V performance academy ................ enrollment fee is $2995 per person. 2 days and two nights @ a 4 star resort w/meals.

My bitch is this why should we pay for this when the salesmen get to do roughly the same thing at no cost???? I'm not going. What a joke.

nikon
10-14-07, 11:07 PM
your a wee bit behind the times my friend....yes, others have gotten the letter....your better off going to a local road course and enter into HPDE 1...you'll learn alot, and with your own car.

z06bigbird
10-14-07, 11:55 PM
V performance academy ................ enrollment fee is $2995 per person. 2 days and two nights @ a 4 star resort w/meals.

My bitch is this why should we pay for this when the salesmen get to do roughly the same thing at no cost???? I'm not going. What a joke.

Take your football and go home. Guess we will have to play without you.
(Hate to put it this way, but last time I heard a comment like that was when I was about 7 or 8 years old).

Wife_took_my_Cadi
10-15-07, 12:43 AM
I've been involved with road racing before I got the V. So I have already been driving it.......... on occasion :D. it just seems a little desperate to make money for the good of the company...........

ETA this for z06bigmouth
When you realize what you get for the money and that you could have gone to a real racing school for less money then you can spout off with the I'm better than you attitude. I guess the old adage is right, "some people have more money than sense."

Chef
10-15-07, 01:17 AM
Location: San Antonio, Tx Interests: cars, computers, flying Occupation: Medical Administrator How did you learn about us?: Google Cadillac(s): Sedan de Ville, CTS

Nuff said...

rand49er
10-15-07, 09:39 AM

(j/k Urby :hide:)

The Tony Show
10-15-07, 12:01 PM
Ferrari, BMW and even Chrysler (with their SRT8s) offer this type of professional instruction to their owners, so I applaud Cadillac for getting with the times. The amount of personal instruction you receive here is ten times that of a few laps with an instructor at an HPDE event, and the accommodations are just a little better than eating hotdogs from the roach coach parked at the track.

If I had the cash laying around I'd be all over this.

rheagrimm
10-15-07, 12:32 PM
Ferrari, BMW and even Chrysler (with their SRT8s) offer this type of professional instruction to their owners, so I applaud Cadillac for getting with the times. The amount of personal instruction you receive here is ten times that of a few laps with an instructor at an HPDE event, and the accommodations are just a little better than eating hotdogs from the roach coach parked at the track.

If I had the cash laying around I'd be all over this.

Ford also offered it through SVT when I had my Lightning.

CIWS
10-15-07, 12:34 PM
It went from the mailbox to the trash faster than they could run their rally course. 3K + roundtrip airfare. Keep it.

50 4Ever
10-15-07, 01:23 PM
As far as I know this is put on be Skip Barber Racing School. I remember seeing something about this at the Speed Challenge GT race at Road Atlanta October 5th.