: Friend's '97 looks awesome.

highonchai
04-26-04, 04:32 PM
Hey all. My friend Tim who's just about as crazy about Cadillacs as I am stopped by work the other day to show off the wheels he just put on his '97 Sed. Deville, and let me tell ya, they look sweet, they set the whole car off, make it look like a completely different car. sportyer, shorter, squatyer, and they really set off the Carmine Red (dark red/ bergundy) paint. so heres a pic of the wheels (from :shhh:discount tire:shhh:) You might think that they wouldnt look good, and i wasnt sure at first but they look SWEET!!! The lines of the car and the lines of these wheels just fit. I want to buy a late 90s Deville or Eldo just to put these wheels on, i cant say enough about them, it looks great!

tru504187211
04-26-04, 05:50 PM
Got a pic of his car with them on?

highonchai
04-26-04, 06:37 PM
Got a pic of his car with them on?
Ill do my best to get a pic of it when i see him next, hopefully ill have my digi-cam with me, maybe sometime this week.

Caddy Man
04-27-04, 11:12 AM
if he is hapy with it thats great. but im not a big fan of that wheel design or those types of aftermarket wheels. i would rather keep the stocks on. but thats just me. :)

highonchai
04-27-04, 12:38 PM
I agree full heartedly, i would have liked to have seen him buy some stock caddy chrome wheels, and i think thats what he was going to do, but they were going to charge him something like $400-500 per wheel at the dealership when he got a full set $700 installed that look great, so i dont mind so much, hes happy im happy i think its cool. ill try to get a few pics today, about to call him for lunch. peace.

highonchai
04-27-04, 04:32 PM
Just got back from lunch with my friend. What do you guys think?? It does look much better in person i must say.

tru504187211
04-27-04, 04:55 PM
That's decent. I think they would only look right on that body style of the Deville, rather than an older or newer style.

Msilva954
04-27-04, 06:18 PM
They almost look like these Vogues:
http://vogue-tyre.com/upimages/wheels/500/stardustcad_500.jpg
http://vogue-tyre.com/upimages/wheels/500/lanza-cad_500.jpg

highonchai
04-27-04, 06:54 PM
That's decent. I think they would only look right on that body style of the Deville, rather than an older or newer style.
true that tru(mr. hustleman)