Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Are you out of warranty?

So, how many of you guys are outta warranty?

2K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  CTSV_Rob 
#1 ·
Just wondering, because I feel now is the time when were gonna start seeing some hillbilly mechanics because the dealer charges to much to fix crap....

#12 ·
... in mod hell :lildevil:

Also does it really count for you, since you've replaced 85% of the parts on your car with aftermarket bits :D ?

-Chris

#14 ·
Not even those. Are they expected to hold up to to 200 MPH with the windows down :D

-Chris

#15 ·
My radio, seats and sunroof are under warranty until 08/2008:cool2:.
The 50,000 mile warranted ended around 15K miles when Ms. Maggie showed up. With that said, it was a great 15K miles, I think the only issue the dealer was asked to remedy was the OE rear tires, which took 6 months but I got my $800.00.

#17 ·
I was thinking about this the other day. Most of the things I've had to deal with are only issues because I have a warranty. Some of the problems we have, I would just live with, or fix them my self.

BTW I'll be under warranty for a couple more years.

#18 ·
51,000 miles now , Just went outa warranty. But actually I was outa warranty way before I was outa warranty (if you know what I mean)

#19 ·
Technically, I guess I'm out of warranty (engine swap :yup:), but I still have time and two dealerships that are very cooperative (one here in North Carolina and the other in Kentucky where I bought the car).

I guess that I'll find out when the new engine sends the rear end to that great recycling center in the sky.

#21 ·
Im on 62,000 of 75,000 (extended warranty). If they can get it so the sun visor will work my garage door opener I'd kiss someone.

#22 ·
350 miles left

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.