: A few Caddy pics

brentm368
10-12-07, 02:34 AM
Hey guys, have yet to post, have only read thus far. Picked up my CTS-V a couple months ago. Currently on a 2-3 month 6-7k mile roadtrip (From Fort Worth, up through NM, CO, WY, over to Seattle, up to Vancouver then down the coast). Anyways, here are a few pics thus far.

Oddly enough, this is my first non-german car. I have staunchly been against american cars, but this one well...changes my opinion. I have never experienced torque like this before in all my cars. I do plan on tracking the car at some point. So far the only annoyances are a couple of minor rattles (fixed pretty easily) and stupid nav buttons. Other than that, great car, especially for the money (and has 4 years, 60k left on extended warranty).

Crown Vic Owner
10-12-07, 02:38 AM
your car makes me touch myself at night.

Seriously, ausome car man. Looks badass.

Chef
10-12-07, 02:58 AM
vERY niCE...

ctsv154
10-12-07, 03:51 AM
what rear spoiler do you have?

urbanski
10-12-07, 06:54 AM
sweet! :cool:

theloanman219
10-12-07, 08:49 AM
great pics!

WheelHop
10-12-07, 10:35 AM
Love the backgrounds and the car, of course!

Did you get to meet Santa!?!?

trukk
10-12-07, 10:42 AM
Man that makes me want to take my car on road trip like that. I'm sure I'd have a pile of speeding tickets, after going over roads like those. Just beautiful scenery.

The big question though: Did you gain free admission to Santa's Workshop?

-Chris

brentm368
10-12-07, 11:33 AM
The roads from Santa Fe through Colorado were absolutely amazing, some of the best views and driving I have ever experienced. I can't wait until the Highway 1 on the Pacific Coast.

The rear spoiler I believe is a factory CTS sport spoiler, however not exactly sure.

And no, Santas workshop was closed on Wednesdays apparently...bummer. Guess I'll just have to wait til December to see him again.

CTSV_Rob
10-12-07, 09:39 PM
Great Pic's and of course nice car. I haven't done the road trip yet but this sure makes me want to do it know!

This is not the factory rear spoiler but I almost bought it for mine. I forgot who makes it but it does look sweet.

Jon
10-12-07, 09:42 PM
The roads from Santa Fe through Colorado were absolutely amazing, some of the best views and driving I have ever experienced. I can't wait until the Highway 1 on the Pacific Coast.

The rear spoiler I believe is a factory CTS sport spoiler, however not exactly sure.

And no, Santas workshop was closed on Wednesdays apparently...bummer. Guess I'll just have to wait til December to see him again.
You have an E&G spoiler.

And you took that thing off-roading?!?!

brentm368
10-13-07, 03:43 AM
You have an E&G spoiler.

And you took that thing off-roading?!?!

Good to know the brand of spoiler, have never really seen it before.

By the time I got to the unpaved portions of Pikes Peak I was already 15 miles up so only had a little further to go. The dirt was actually kinda fun, dirt roads with sheer cliffs...

Nitro-C5
10-13-07, 11:18 PM
Nice shots!