: 2 ebtcm's

10KTGOLD
10-12-07, 01:45 AM
ok i have 2 of these. One Is good and the other well..... it worked every now and then ,BUT when i took it out to replace it i noticed that there were no clips in it so that may have been making it not work. it would work when you slammed on the brakes untill you shut the car off. 50+ shipping for the good one and make offer on the other one. i figure somone can get the badish one and send it to get rebuilt and have a spare or whatever........
i also have the 2 clips for the good one........

10KTGOLD
10-15-07, 08:19 PM
no one needs them huh, odd seeing that they go out all the time.. oh well ,extras i guess or ebay

10KTGOLD
10-17-07, 04:49 PM
going on ebay tonight

jrhartman
11-01-07, 02:54 PM
I never got the one that I sent you a money order for. I haven't been on the board in almost a month to check up on it, because I have been working a ton and haven't really had time to install it yet, but it never showed up none the less. When did you send it out to me?

10KTGOLD
11-01-07, 03:15 PM
never got a money order from you

jrhartman
11-01-07, 03:26 PM
never got a money order from you

are you serious?? ....if that is the case, I am going be irritated beyond belief, not at you obviously......I will have to see if I can dig up my usps stuff :banghead:

thanks for the quick reply...and did you end up putting the good one up on eBay?

10KTGOLD
11-01-07, 03:31 PM
ive been busy. but if you have the receipt ide take it and have them scan it and see where its at. i never got it. i still have one

buckweet1
11-02-07, 07:09 PM
If you still have the good one send me an e-mail. brentandbeth2007@msn.com

10KTGOLD
11-03-07, 09:18 PM
sold thanks...... i do have one more but im insure of the condition. it worked sometimes but when i removed it it didnt have the springs in it ,so when it didnt work and you slammed on the brakes it started to work again...