: Catera Cadillac Factory Service Shop Manual

Aleksus
10-11-07, 01:38 AM
Can anybody suggest if i can find this for mine Catera 1998 ? Or may be i can download eversion of this from the internet?
Thanks

10KTGOLD
10-11-07, 03:18 AM
ebay and there 99.99. when you get one let me know cause i need a diagram :)

cateraowner
10-11-07, 10:31 AM
it's hard to find. I need one by the weekend, so I bought online the alldata online manual. it's not as detailed as the haynes manual but it keeps you on the right track. I have a year subscription to the 98 catera. let me know what you need and I'll try and figure out how to forward it to ya.

Aleksus
10-12-07, 04:17 AM
I'd say that to buy it for 99.99 is a bit much for me.Basically i have this one for an Opel Omega B and i'm using it a lot since i bought mine Catera but it doesn't have the electronic and electric parts.

sclhzrd
10-14-07, 09:38 PM
Since its not letting me start a new thread, im just gonna reply to this one and hope someone reads it.

I need to replace my power steering pump and just need the best step by step way to do it with no problems. I dont want to buy a manual unless i can return it because i dont plan on keeping the car for much longer. Is there a good website that tells me how to in PDF form or whatever?

Thanks
mike