: what's your favorite desktop pic?

Pimpin_Whity
04-26-04, 12:28 AM
here are a couple of mine (i run a 1920x1200 display so i made these smaller)

http://www.zippyimages.com/files/34646/hitman_a.jpg

http://www.zippyimages.com/files/34648/hitman_b.jpg

http://www.zippyimages.com/files/34650/Z28.jpg

i dont have the time to take a good pic of my baby, i'll post some when i do make one.

90devilleguy
04-26-04, 12:45 AM
This is the Current Desktop Pic

Ralph
04-26-04, 02:25 AM
Not WHAT, it's WHO, and I'll give you one guess! :D

Stoneage_Caddy
04-26-04, 03:00 PM
at home its a pic of my caddy

here at work its the c-6 corvette chassis,which is my take on fine naked ladys:
http://www.2003anniversarycorvette.com/2005_corvette/header2chassis.jpg

Pimpin_Whity
04-26-04, 04:03 PM
the C-6 chasis is beautiful, especially in real life.

as for natasha, i just noticed she has no ass :crying: and that's not right considering her other assests :rolleyes2

shaggygrosser
04-26-04, 04:52 PM
A friend of mine took this photo of downtown Kansas City.

I've been alternating this with some screenshots of Halo 2.

Ralph
04-27-04, 12:05 AM
the C-6 chasis is beautiful, especially in real life.

as for natasha, i just noticed she has no ass :crying: and that's not right considering her other assests :rolleyes2

:rant2: LOL! Two things a Canadian Supermodel doesn't have to worry about, pumping cheap GAS, or having a Jay-Lo ASS. :devil: :p

p.s. those pics are from "Hitman" PS2, right?

tru504187211
04-27-04, 12:27 AM
Its usually a pic of me and the Sixty, but right now its a wallpaper promoting the newest Westside Connection album, Terrorist Threats.

inmycadillac
04-27-04, 03:28 AM
Ralph, :jawdrop: that's the best pic i've seen of her yet!!!

Pimpin_Whity
04-27-04, 08:33 AM
:rant2: LOL! Two things a Canadian Supermodel doesn't have to worry about, pumping cheap GAS, or having a Jay-Lo ASS. :devil: :p

p.s. those pics are from "Hitman" PS2, right?nothing wrong with J-Lo's ass :worship:

and the hitman 2 pics are from the PC setup screen and the PC main menu...i think :hmm: (i just made them bigger and put him to the side a little in photoshop).

here is my christmas holiday season desctop pic. my dad took it some time after new years, he works like 5 blocks away.

Playdrv4me
04-27-04, 08:30 PM
nothing wrong with J-Lo's ass :worship:

and the hitman 2 pics are from the PC setup screen and the PC main menu...i think :hmm: (i just made them bigger and put him to the side a little in photoshop).

here is my christmas holiday season desctop pic. my dad took it some time after new years, he works like 5 blocks away.

Now I consider myself somewhat of an Ass connoisseur and J-Lo definitely has the ghetto booty, nothin wrong if thats your thing, but a little too much jelly for me LOL.

Ralph, you have just selected my new Wallpaper! :bouncy:

Pimpin_Whity
04-27-04, 09:24 PM
j-lo's ass is the biggest i would go for but probably because she's famous, you have to agree with me that Natasha's butt is a little too small though :canttalk:

here the pics i posted before, they dont work for some reason :hmm:

Ralph
04-27-04, 11:14 PM
Thanks Ian, I agree, but then I would! ;) I can't believe that women in L.A. are getting the J- Lo implants :helpless: They probably all end up on Rap videos. :p (not that there is anything wrong with that!) I also heard that men are not even bothering to work out now because they can get ankle and pectorial implants to look like muscles!! :rolleyes2

This looks just right to me PW, but I respect your opinion :tease: :littlewes

SoundAdvantage
04-28-04, 04:27 AM
I still Love my Cadillacs But I Like my Bmers too :)

Stoneage_Caddy
04-28-04, 11:48 AM
I like big butts and i cannot lie , you outha bruthas cant deny , when that girl walks in the with the ittybitty waist ...

Pimpin_Whity
04-28-04, 04:20 PM
I still Love my Cadillacs But I Like my Bmers too :)yeah old-school 7series were very purty :worship:. but Natasha is a little too skinny, she needs the ghetto Mikey D's treatment :rolleyes:

inmycadillac
04-28-04, 04:25 PM
I like big butts and i cannot lie , you outha bruthas cant deny , when that girl walks in the with the ittybitty waist ...
even white-boys got to shout...Baby Got Back.:coolgleam
I love booty.
My ideal woman, from head to toe...Dark hair(brunette), full lips, big eyes, tiggle bitties, honey skin tone, thick azz, long legs, smooth pedicured feet:D

elwesso
04-28-04, 05:58 PM
I got the XLR-V wallpaper.. BEfore it was the pimpin Q.... One ultra bling bling one I found on ebay.....

Pimpin_Whity
04-28-04, 07:21 PM
since this turned into an ideal woman discussion thread, i'll post my thoughts on this subject: reasonably tall, long strait legs, thin, B to C cup chest (D is always welcome too ;) ), big or medium sized ass, big pretty eyes, full lips, long hair (don't know why but i just dont like girls with short hair, by short i mean above shoulders), and honey toned to dark bronze skin :cool:

Ralph
04-28-04, 07:24 PM
but Natasha is a little too skinny, she needs the ghetto Mikey D's treatment :rolleyes:

:devil: Perfection should not be messed with. :p Perhaps tonite, you can post a pic of J-Lo, and we'll have a friendly showdown? :p All in good fun. Remember, that "model" Caddy you're talkin' about is built for comfort, and smoothness. The other, for speed and performance, and there are things that one can do with "performance" that you cannot do with "one" that is built like a '59 Cadillac. :lildevil: :shhh:

p.s., what do you think the caboose on the "59 Caddy" will look like in 20 years?? :devil: :)

Pimpin_Whity
04-28-04, 07:40 PM
like this :littlewes...........:crying:

Pimpin_Whity
04-28-04, 07:45 PM
and i wasn't talking about J-Lo in particular, someone else mentioned her

Playdrv4me
04-28-04, 09:08 PM
I still Love my Cadillacs But I Like my Bmers too :)

THAT is THE ONLY 7 Series that ever mattered. The pre-95 were OK, and the 2002+ are NASTY in comparison, though they are still pretty amazing. I will take the EXACT car in that picture in jet black please.

Crap, Now I have to decide between that background and Natasha :p

Pimpin_Whity
04-28-04, 09:10 PM
THAT is THE ONLY 7 Series that ever mattered. The pre-95 were OK, and the 2002+ are NASTY in comparison, though they are still pretty amazing. I will take the EXACT car in that picture in jet black please.

Crap, Now I have to decide between that background and Natasha :p
how about we ask Ralph to give us a pic of natasha in that 7series :D

Ralph
04-28-04, 11:25 PM
PW, I can do better than that! Since you guys have been cool, and put up with a LOT of Nat, (you have no choice really :p ) I had her find some friends for ya. LOL! Take your pick. Now we can have a computer party. :) Whose bringin' the music?
:musical: :grouphug: :band: :cheers: :excited: :dance:

Pimpin_Whity
04-29-04, 12:07 AM
the more the merrier:drinker :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :banana::dance::banana:

Pimpin_Whity
04-29-04, 12:16 AM
hey, Ralph, did you ever meet Natasha :confused:

Ralph
04-29-04, 12:16 AM
like this :littlewes...........:crying:

LOL! The image of the Michelin Man also comes to mind! :hmm:

Ralph
04-29-04, 12:20 AM
hey, Ralph, did you ever meet Natasha :confused:

Afraid not. But, she is from the neighbouring Province of Alberta, so I like to think we are close LOL. ;) I wouldn't mind working with her one day.

Mmmmm, fantasies are a good thing. :drinker

Pimpin_Whity
04-29-04, 12:28 AM
LOL! The image of the Michelin Man also comes to mind! :hmm:ROFLMAO, he would be white though......:gnome:
but it would be a sad sight iether way :suspense:

Pimpin_Whity
04-29-04, 12:29 AM
he even got her dance moves :canttalk:

Ralph
04-29-04, 12:39 AM
It's been a kick on this thread. Here is ONE of my secret sources of "info."

EDIT: oops, that might not be appropriate with a couple of naughty pics hidden in there! I'll pm you guys.

Ralph
04-29-04, 03:49 AM
he even got her dance moves :canttalk:

:rolleyes2 You're young. I'll just pretend i never heard that. :yawn: :tisk:

Pimpin_Whity
04-29-04, 08:47 AM
Natasha was the girl from Species 2 :confused:

Ralph
04-29-04, 04:24 PM
Natasha was the girl from Species 2 :confused:

Correct. Here is her complete filmography, but the link starts on her Bio.

I'm still trying to acquire most of them. :p

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800018866&cf=biog&intl=us

RBraczyk
05-04-04, 08:16 PM
We must keep this girl posts hidden within other posts. Yes. Plus, J-lo's ass is friggen huge. Little too big for me.

Ralph
05-04-04, 08:19 PM
We must keep this girl posts hidden within other posts. Yes. Plus, J-lo's ass is friggen huge. Little too big for me.
Are you tempting me to start this up again?? A contest of asses? :bonkers:

Pimpin_Whity
05-04-04, 08:21 PM
my ex-girlfried's ass is the best :worship:

Ralph
05-04-04, 08:26 PM
my ex-girlfried's ass is the best :worship:

In the words of one of your great Presidents, "I feel your pain."

p.s. there is proof in pics. :bouncy: :rolleyes2

Pimpin_Whity
05-04-04, 08:33 PM
she was my shortest "about to be serious" relationship, less then two days :canttalk:. it was on friday, i met her after school, we started talking then went to her place......................then on saturday i find out something i didn't like about her from one of my friends and it was over :crying:

and her ass wasn't that big, just nice

Ralph
05-04-04, 08:38 PM
she was my shortest "about to be serious" relationship, less then two days :canttalk:. it was on friday, i met her after school, we started talking then went to her place......................then on saturday i find out something i didn't like about her from one of my friends and it was over :crying:

and her ass wasn't that big, just nice

2 DAYS!!?? It takes me longer than that to develop a zit on my forehead! :bonkers: Try living with a woman (not Natty) for four years! Be careful, as they tend to want ALL or NOTHING. :hide:

Pimpin_Whity
05-04-04, 08:45 PM
2 DAYS!!?? It takes me longer than that to develop a zit on my forehead! :bonkers: Try living with a woman (not Natty) for four years! Be careful, as they tend to want ALL or NOTHING. :hide:i'm toooo young for that :rolleyes2

Ralph
05-05-04, 06:35 PM
Here is a couple that are no good for Avatars, may as well put them somewhere.

elwesso
05-07-04, 11:53 PM
Ill make sure they stay hidden, or at least not closed or deleted! :)

RBraczyk
05-08-04, 12:59 AM
I have big penises all over my background;) . No i really don't have much. I did have a nice cleavage pic of adriana lima until my dad's bitch girlfriend made me take it off.