: Vegas V's reply to this

creedogg
10-07-07, 03:37 AM
I Wanted 2 See Who On This Forum Lives In My City... Vegas. I Have Some Questions About Our V's And The Vegas Weather Having Affects On Them. Thanks Fellas.

Twitch
10-07-07, 08:21 AM
Don't live near you but I'm wondering what affects are you talking about.
Maybe if your more specific some of the other guys can help you out. It may not just be the weather.

thebigjimsho
10-07-07, 09:22 AM
And special thanks to the forum's program for muting.

LV_V
10-07-07, 01:36 PM
This time of year, when temps are in the 60s-70s, you will notice considerably more power during aggressive street driving than when temps are 3 figures. There's nothing to worry about, however. Just continue to drive it like you stole it; that's what a warranty is for ;)

CTSV_Rob
10-07-07, 01:57 PM
Even in my neck of the woods when the temp drops the tires do break loose a little easier.

Albertan
10-07-07, 05:50 PM
A couple of years ago I had an Olds Alero (real liked it) and drove to Vegas in July. Motor started to make a different sound, I was thinking there was a problem. Continued on to California and then motor sounded like normal. I put it down to higher elevation and real hot temps. The next year I took my 2004 CTS there and I can't remember if it changed sound while there. This year I'm taking the V down for a week Oct 26, I'm not expecting any high temps in Oct! I'm going to the Sema show. Hope it doesn't snow around here before I leave!

captapp
10-07-07, 11:38 PM
I live in Laughlin, close but hotter! Went through 2 batterys in 2 years, heat? Also inflate your tires to 30 lb at 110 degrees in the garage and it doesn't take very long on the highway at 80mph+ before you get a high tire pressure warning.

GMBOUND
10-07-07, 11:43 PM
I think whisler had an issue in Vegas while driving in the company of a lady in Vegas' entertainment industry, this included hi speeds and the cops, besides that. I think you'll be ok!

creedogg
10-08-07, 01:16 PM
And special thanks to the forum's program for muting.
BigJimsho can't be a champ so he must be a chump... no mute but I'm glad you can read.

Lord Cadillac
10-08-07, 03:00 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/pacific/

benelliwang
10-08-07, 03:40 PM
No issues in Vegas mechanically, just less power due to bad DA. You loose about 1 second due to it. So your 13 second n/a car runs 14's or worse.

thebigjimsho
10-08-07, 04:03 PM
BigJimsho can't be a champ so he must be a chump... no mute but I'm glad you can read.Oh, how foolish of me. Noone would be so retarded to come on to a forum typing in all caps on purpose. I apologize for assuming you were retarded.

VRaider
10-13-07, 09:35 AM
Yeah definately like this weather, runs smooth. My V does not like our cold winter. Had the battery changed out over the summer. Tire pressure drives me nuts, too high in the summer now it is too low.