: 1 SET OF INEXPENSIVE FG2's

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-06-07, 10:03 AM
I have come into possession of 1 set of brand new FG2's that I can sell for $825.00 plus shipping. GM list is $1395.00 and our normal forum price is $1175.00. I found these at another Cadillac dealer that was stuck with them, there loss is our gain!!!! first call (or email if its after normal work hours) takes them.

csp3000
10-06-07, 10:16 AM
PM Sent...

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-06-07, 11:21 AM
nothing concrete yet.......still available

darkman
10-06-07, 11:39 AM
I wonder what the life expectancy of FG2s is, if the car is not tracked. Does anybody know?

CVP33
10-06-07, 11:42 AM
I wonder what the life expectancy of FG2s is, if the car is not tracked. Does anybody know?

I gotta believe that these are 100K mile item.

darkman
10-06-07, 12:51 PM
I gotta believe that these are 100K mile item.

If this is true, I guess I do not need a spare set. I keep my cars 10 years or 100,000 miles.

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-06-07, 02:38 PM
no calls yet, sooooo the first email I receive between now and Monday morning takes them. have a good weekend!

Staxxin
10-06-07, 04:54 PM

I have 52k miles on my car and no issues with the FG2s.

MIDATLANTICCYCLE
10-06-07, 05:45 PM
I'll take 'em! Email sent!
Staxxin - gettin' ready to bolt your charger on this week!:bouncy:

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-08-07, 09:37 AM

SOLD!!!! I will keep an eye out for another bargain set!!

Twitch
10-08-07, 10:54 AM
Thats a great deal, hated to pass it up. The roads up here are so bad, I don't think I can do anything with a harder suspension. As it is, bounces all over the place on a bumpy curve or hard acceleration.

Wait,,,this isn't considered a threadjack,,,is it?
I mean the shocks are sold, so the thread is over,,,,right?
Er.....uh.....I'm confused. :hide:

darkman
10-08-07, 11:01 AM
Thats a great deal, hated to pass it up. The roads up here are so bad, I don't think I can do anything with a harder suspension. As it is, bounces all over the place on a bumpy curve or hard acceleration.

Wait,,,this isn't considered a threadjack,,,is it?
I mean the shocks are sold, so the thread is over,,,,right?
Er.....uh.....I'm confused. :hide:
If you are still using F1 Supercar EMTs the tires are contributing more to the bounces than the shocks. IMO.

Twitch
10-08-07, 11:23 AM
If you are still using F1 Supercar EMTs the tires are contributing more to the bounces than the shocks. IMO.

Im still on the EMTs and Im pretty sure your right. Tires are on my short list, but there are so many goodies that I want.
Pinion support and Magnaflow should go on this week.
Im actually bidding on a Mille rim & tire (as a spare) on ebay. Hope I don't get into a bidding war with someone here.

MescalVto
10-08-07, 12:37 PM
Im still on the EMTs ...Tires are on my short list

F1 EMT is only good for about 8K anyway, then call goodyear for a warranty claim and move to RSA for a nominal charge - cost me about a 100-150 for mounting and balancing. Not as sticky as the F1 but less hop, better in rain, and I will not need new tires again next summer. . .

rand49er
10-08-07, 12:43 PM
SOLD!!!! I will keep an eye out for another bargain set!!I thought I bought some eBay, but ... :banghead: ... the guy totally lied!!! I'm still trying to get all my money back. :crying2:

Luke, keep lookin' for another set 'cause I'll be in the market (again) in the near future. ;)

Staxxin
10-09-07, 10:27 PM

Excellent and Good Luck! Give me a call if you need anything and make sure to let me know how you like the results. BTW, I think you'll really like the FG2's.

cobrayankee
10-10-07, 02:45 PM
Are these just "spoken for" or are they officially sold?

Twitch
10-10-07, 04:25 PM

Cock-blockin the FG2s,,,,is that worse than a thread-jack? ? :thepan:

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
10-10-07, 05:32 PM

SOLD!!! keep an eye on the forum these come up from time to time