: Why???

thebigjimsho
10-05-07, 02:11 PM
Why has this forum been so boring lately? I post more in the Lounge, for goodness sakes...

This forum needs a shot of toysnot.

Kadonny
10-05-07, 02:14 PM
Needs more lambo doors and 22's.

DILLIGAF
Maybe Urb will take one for the team and run over another fence.

theloanman219
Jim,

I was thinking the same exact thing. Thats all there is out there is a nother round of newbs. I don't have a problem with new people, because I was one. But come on now. Lets light up some sort of fire under the sites a$$!

Gene

I have a idea. Lets talk urbi into unlocking some of the banned members!

whisler151
10-05-07, 02:18 PM
well there is already a facebook and myspace for V owners...not sure what else we can argue about. I'm sure as hell not getting another 140+ speeding ticket...

theloanman219
10-05-07, 02:31 PM
well there is already a facebook and myspace for V owners...not sure what else we can argue about. I'm sure as hell not getting another 140+ speeding ticket...

So go skydiving with some stripper and take pics for us. We need something exciting to happen.

The Tony Show
10-05-07, 02:52 PM
Used V's are getting cheap, and all we're seeing lately are new threads dedicated 3 year old topics (oil temp issues, wheelhop, shifters, blah blah....).

Lord Cadillac
10-05-07, 03:16 PM
Once the weather starts getting cold enough to keep people inside, there'll be more conversation in here.. And of course, wait until the 2009 CTS-V hits the street... :)

heavymetals
10-05-07, 03:18 PM
Well be thankful that there are not any new issues to argue and whine about. :hide:

Guess you need a new donkey to pin the tail on.

WheelHop
10-05-07, 03:24 PM
Getting crappy service from dealerships seems to be a pretty hot topic lately..

whisler151
10-05-07, 03:24 PM
So go skydiving with some stripper and take pics for us. We need something exciting to happen.

Hmmm...dont think the gf would like that much. On a good note, she's getting breast implants for Christmas! :D

Like Tony said...the $30K and under crowd is now upon us...(i'm fairly new too but at least I know how to search old threads)

WheelHop
10-05-07, 03:28 PM
On a good note, she's getting breast implants for Christmas! :D

Tehehe.. So is mine. :yup:

RodSmith32
10-05-07, 03:32 PM
Hmmm...dont think the gf would like that much. On a good note, she's getting breast implants for Christmas! :D

Like Tony said...the $30K and under crowd is now upon us...(i'm fairly new too but at least I know how to search old threads)

OK, I'll bite. What is wrong with the $30K and under crowd? Just becuase they spent less money does that make them inferior? Hell I think it would be the other way around, they have the same car but spent a hell of a lot less!

This should help out the boredom.

whisler151
10-05-07, 03:35 PM
Tehehe.. So is mine. :yup:

Thank God for silicone!!!!

theloanman219
10-05-07, 03:36 PM
before and after :bouncy::postpics:

RunningOnEMT
10-05-07, 03:36 PM
OK, I'll bite. What is wrong with the $30K and under crowd? Just becuase they spent less money does that make them inferior? Hell I think it would be the other way around, they have the same car but spent a hell of a lot less!

yeah i bought my V for less than 30 ... what are you trying to say ...

on a side note the CTS forum is an F;ing blast recently ... i love blowing off steam arguing with the hotheads over there

theloanman219
10-05-07, 03:41 PM

I will bite also. Because almost everyone here spent more then 30k and the value is dropping like a girls panties on prom night!:banghead:

Scotty7751
10-05-07, 03:49 PM
Thank God for silicone!!!!

Thats the good part about having a gf with NATURAL DD god i love them soooo much!

whisler151
10-05-07, 03:54 PM
Thats the good part about having a gf with NATURAL DD god i love them soooo much!

They are fun at 20...but 30 comes along and the DDs are at her knees. :histeric:

whisler151
10-05-07, 03:58 PM

A lot of the older guys (older as in years they have owned their V, not age) bought their V back in 2004 and 2005 when the V was much more "exclusive". There weren't a bunch of kids making youtube and myspace videos of them doing burnouts. This is not the crowd that they wanted the V to end up in. Now pretty much anyone can get approved for a $30K loan..oh never mind...this is going no where good!

I'm just pissed that I bought a 2007 not knowing that the 2009 would be kick ass. I should have spent $30k on a 2005 and had the same amount of fun as I do in mine and been able to sell it in 2009 and step into a new one then.

ahahnu
10-05-07, 03:58 PM
Silly cone. Love that stuff. I had a girl, when breaking them in, the right one was softer then the left. I discussed with her the possibility of certain hands having certain tasks.

whisler151
10-05-07, 04:02 PM
Silly cone. Love that stuff. I had a girl, when breaking them in, the right one was softer then the left. I discussed with her the possibility of certain hands having certain tasks.

I am looking forward to the "breaking in" stage. I got my ex-wife (yes I got married after i got back from Iraq) saline implants and there was no breaking in period. Looking forward to the silicon! :thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
10-05-07, 04:40 PM
Fake boobs are annoying to look at...although I still try...

The Tony Show
10-05-07, 04:41 PM
The cheaper and easier to obtain a car becomes, the more douchebags who have no knowledge end up driving them. This isn't to say that this is true of everyone who gets a V cheap, but when they were $50k the only people who could afford them were older and more mature.

Now that beat up $25k Vs are showing up on Ebay, we're seeing more people putting ugly, heavy wheels, retarded body kits and totally stupid mods like lambo doors on them. That generation also has a different attitude: They're a "right now!", easily offended generation who demand answers and get really ugly if you disagree with their tastes. As an aside, their typing and grammar skills are sub-par at best, which is irritating to us "old folks". I don't like logging on to a Cadillac Forum and reading, "OMG guise I be rollin out and my boys lthere liek daaaaamn das sweet man you be flexin an stuntin".

Call me a snob or an old fart, I don't care. If being irritated by those things makes me a snob, I'll wear it like a badge of honor.

Florian
10-05-07, 04:43 PM
Why has this forum been so boring lately? I post more in the Lounge, for goodness sakes...

tts's post was better

F

whisler151
10-05-07, 04:46 PM
now that Vs are affordable, any douchebag can buy em....see where Im goin?

F

I think so...please elaborate

RunningOnEMT
10-05-07, 04:47 PM
damnit F... i thought we were friends

whisler151
10-05-07, 04:50 PM
The cheaper and easier to obtain a car becomes, the more douchebags who have no knowledge end up driving them. This isn't to say that this is true of everyone who gets a V cheap, but when they were $50k the only people who could afford them were older and more mature.

Now that beat up $25k Vs are showing up on Ebay, we're seeing more people putting ugly, heavy wheels, retarded body kits and totally stupid mods like lambo doors on them. That generation also has a different attitude: They're a "right now!", easily offended generation who demand answers and get really ugly if you disagree with their tastes. As an aside, their typing and grammar skills are sub-par at best, which is irritating to us "old folks". I don't like logging on to a Cadillac Forum and reading, "OMG guise I be rollin out and my boys lthere liek daaaaamn das sweet man you be flexin an stuntin".

Call me a snob or an old fart, I don't care. If being irritated by those things makes me a snob, I'll wear it like a badge of honor.

That's what I was trying to get at...not that I'm old by any means, but when I spent upwards of $50K on my V I was hoping to be in a more exclusive group. Now Johnny douche rolls up in his 04 it can make me (due to my age) fall in that category as the average public cant tell the difference between a 2007 and a 2004.

Civardi
10-05-07, 04:56 PM
Fake boobs are annoying to look at...although I still try...

If I can touch them they are real to me.:yup:

RodSmith32
10-05-07, 05:03 PM
I don't like logging on to a Cadillac Forum and reading, "OMG guise I be rollin out and my boys lthere liek daaaaamn das sweet man you be flexin an stuntin".

First off, I have no idea what that means. I don't think that you’re a snob or old fart.

I think that you will find idiots (douche as so eloquently pointed out by whisler) that drive all types of cars, regardless of age or income level. I just feel it is shallow to pin a title on someone based upon the amount of money that they spent on a car. Now if that same person acts like an idiot they sure as hell better expect to be called an idiot.

The Tony Show
10-05-07, 05:05 PM
As I said- just because someone paid less for a car doesn't automatically make them a moron. The cheaper the car gets, the more likely it is to be purchased by a moron, that's all.

RodSmith32
10-05-07, 05:14 PM
You make a valid point. However, there are way more idiots driving around in BMW's and MB's that paid more than we did. Unfortunately you can not eliminate all of the stupid people out there.

TagApl4
10-05-07, 05:14 PM
If u r tired of CF.com, go to a SRT8 forum, u will come running back. Its like going to a backwoods country weeding, good to gawk at for a lil while, but u r damn glad these ppl are once removed.

theloanman219
10-05-07, 05:22 PM
time to get silly and stupid. whistler this is for you!

theloanman219
10-05-07, 05:24 PM
and Tony I could not resist.

fredcook
10-05-07, 05:32 PM
Getting crappy service from dealerships seems to be a pretty hot topic lately..

Yeah it is!

Koooop

Finally! More douchebags at the party!

Weren't we all no knowledge douchebags when we purchased our cars? Some of us were douchebags riding around in $50,000 cars.

I'm still a douchebag!

whisler151
time to get silly and stupid. whistler this is for you!

Thats why i say implants are the way to go!!!!!

darkman
10-05-07, 05:49 PM
Thats why i say implants are the way to go!!!!!

Has it come to that? Are really down to modding our women instead of our wheels?

thebigjimsho
10-05-07, 06:03 PM
Implants are heinous with a capital ANUS.

Silver Dollar
10-05-07, 06:23 PM

Your incessant blathering about your SH(it)O killed the forum. I can't believe you do see that.

thebigjimsho
10-05-07, 06:59 PM
Your incessant blathering about your SH(it)O killed the forum. I can't believe you do see that.Nice sig. At least Florian ain't drivin' with a truck motor...

Twitch
10-06-07, 04:30 AM
You make a valid point. However, there are way more idiots driving around in BMW's and MB's that paid more than we did. Unfortunately you can not eliminate all of the stupid people out there.

We can try :brutal:

Scotty7751
10-06-07, 11:47 AM
wait soooooo because im 20 does that make me a unknowledgeable doushe bag? cus i think i am pretty smart..... well my mom says that hahaha. no but seriously. im no freakin noob. as being this is one of the slower cars i have. i just love it for the luxury and class and a lil bit of haulin ass!

onebadcad
10-06-07, 12:13 PM
I frequent a busier (not better!!!) Forum where their general area allows such threads as:
1) Where do you park your car at a crowded lot?
2) How to kill the neighbor's cat which keeps violating my car?
3) Why would you mod a 400HP car?
4) Who else drives your car?
5) I just got new colored door handles, post pics if you got it?
6) Are you getting 27mpg on road trips?
7) Anyone considering stripes on their car?
8) Why did GM not put a hood light on my model year?
9) What forms of payment are acceptable when private party buys your car?
... I think you get my point.
I mostly read threads that contain material which has not been discussed to the nth degree. Of course boobs, implants and strippers material always get read first, regardless of how many I have seen posted here:cool:.
Hopefully we can all contribute more to make this Forum even better!

RightTurn
10-06-07, 12:52 PM
I frequent a busier (not better!!!) Forum where their general area allows such threads as:
1) Where do you park your car at a crowded lot?
2) How to kill the neighbor's cat which keeps violating my car?
3) Why would you mod a 400HP car?
4) Who else drives your car?
5) I just got new colored door handles, post pics if you got it?
6) Are you getting 27mpg on road trips?
7) Anyone considering stripes on their car?
8) Why did GM not put a hood light on my model year?
9) What forms of payment are acceptable when private party buys your car?
... I think you get my point.
I mostly read threads that contain material which has not been discussed to the nth degree. Of course boobs, implants and strippers material always get read first, regardless of how many I have seen posted here:cool:.
Hopefully we can all contribute more to make this Forum even better!

CF has those, too. urb and the mods just whisk them away to the lounge. :lol:

The Tony Show
10-06-07, 01:56 PM
wait soooooo because im 20 does that make me a unknowledgeable doushe bag? cus i think i am pretty smart..... well my mom says that hahaha. no but seriously. im no freakin noob. as being this is one of the slower cars i have. i just love it for the luxury and class and a lil bit of haulin ass!

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but that exact post you just made is part of what annoys me about the new members.

Everyone here has explicitly stated SEVERAL TIMES that not all new people or young people are stupid or douchebags. Read, comprehend, then respond. Seriously man, come on......

Scotty7751
10-06-07, 02:03 PM
lol ok dude. im just messin around. sorry it that upsets you also.

WheelHop
10-06-07, 02:15 PM
I'm a douchbag..

CTSV_Rob
10-06-07, 02:24 PM
I'm a douchbag..

Are you seeking help for this?

Scotty7751
10-06-07, 02:25 PM
Are you seeking help for this? :histeric::histeric: haha thats good

2004ctsv
10-06-07, 02:33 PM
The problem is not the new members, per se. It's that for some of us, we need to spend less time here. Why?

If you have been hanging around for three or more years, just about every post or question is a re-run of previous questions. It gets boring for the "old" members. For the new ones, it's a great source of easy info and I hope the forum continues to be.

Here's a suggestion - if you've been here since 2004 and the posts are monotonous, maybe you don't need to check back every 3 hours. Once a week might do the trick. Unless you want to help out the new members by answering their questions and there's a lot of positive things to be said for those who do.

For new members, search is your friend (I first saw that posted in 2004, I think). If you made an honest effort to search the FAQ (please support it w/$) and the forum (support $ appreciated also), then ask away and don't be intimidated by crotchity old members

See you guys in a couple days

T

CTSV_Rob
10-06-07, 02:40 PM
Or you could just be like Jim...

Wealth of knowledge but stays entertained by needling the Noob's.

BTW, you have been pretty tame lately Jim, are you feeling OK?

thebigjimsho
10-06-07, 02:59 PM
My rambunctiousness comes in waves. There have been very few threads that tickle my fancy...

RightTurn
10-06-07, 04:20 PM
My rambunctiousness comes in waves. There have been very few threads that tickle my fancy...

Well I'll just have to start hanging out in here more to stir the pot. :lol: I seem to be good at it. :D

WheelHop
10-06-07, 05:10 PM
The problem is not the new members, per se. It's that for some of us, we need to spend less time here. Why?

If you have been hanging around for three or more years, just about every post or question is a re-run of previous questions. It gets boring for the "old" members. For the new ones, it's a great source of easy info and I hope the forum continues to be.

Here's a suggestion - if you've been here since 2004 and the posts are monotonous, maybe you don't need to check back every 3 hours. Once a week might do the trick. Unless you want to help out the new members by answering their questions and there's a lot of positive things to be said for those who do.

For new members, search is your friend (I first saw that posted in 2004, I think). If you made an honest effort to search the FAQ (please support it w/$) and the forum (support $ appreciated also), then ask away and don't be intimidated by crotchity old members

See you guys in a couple days

T

I'll x2 that..

CTSV_Rob
10-06-07, 05:10 PM
Keep it up RT.

RightTurn
10-06-07, 05:37 PM
Will do. :highfive:

CTSV_Rob
10-06-07, 06:06 PM
Will do. :highfive:
:thumbsup: :lildevil: :thumbsup:

Koooop
10-06-07, 10:03 PM
I'm a douchbag..

Welcome fellow Douche bag!

Once I requested a private forum to be titled "Koooop's Eldorado Room". Clearly that never happened (as far as you know) but this could be a better idea, "Douche bag club".

I just wish I was a 25 year old Douche bag, not some worn out, well used, cast aside 40 something y/o type Douche bag. Being an old Douche bag kind of stinks.

CTSV_Rob
10-06-07, 10:12 PM
Welcome fellow Douche bag!

Once I requested a private forum to be titled "Koooop's Eldorado Room". Clearly that never happened (as far as you know) but this could be a better idea, "Douche bag club".

I just wish I was a 25 year old Douche bag, not some worn out, well used, cast aside 40 something y/o type Douche bag. Being an old Douche bag kind of stinks.
Douche Bag's Anonymous (DBA)
"Hi my name is (insert name) and I'm a Douche Bag"

Funny stuff, I think there might be help for this.

JimmyH
10-06-07, 11:45 PM
Well I'll just have to start hanging out in here more to stir the pot. :lol: I seem to be good at it. :D

there goes the neighborhood. once RT does get a V, may god help us all.

JimmyH
10-06-07, 11:47 PM
tbjs and tts

your logic does not play out here. If there is an influx of, shall we say, youthful neer-do-wells, then this forum should be getting hot and bothered just like the CTS03-07 forum is right now. but it is not. more youths, less old farts, and somehow, the CTS-V forum is looking strikingly similar to the STS-V forum, just without the dentures and Geritol.

JimmyH
10-06-07, 11:50 PM
If u r tired of CF.com, go to a SRT8 forum, u will come running back. Its like going to a backwoods country weeding, good to gawk at for a lil while, but u r damn glad these ppl are once removed.

like I said before, we should all go register at srtforums.com and start trolling :bouncy:

thebigjimsho
10-07-07, 10:18 AM
tbjs and tts

your logic does not play out here. If there is an influx of, shall we say, youthful neer-do-wells, then this forum should be getting hot and bothered just like the CTS03-07 forum is right now. but it is not. more youths, less old farts, and somehow, the CTS-V forum is looking strikingly similar to the STS-V forum, just without the dentures and Geritol.My logic? The only logic of mine that you can question is the validity of fake boobs...

JimmyH
10-07-07, 10:54 AM
actually, I have not really seen any evidence of your logic, I should have addressed that to tts. He tends to think too much. But we are working on that.

JimmyH
10-07-07, 10:55 AM
and as i have said before, boobs are a waste. especially the cubs.

theloanman219
10-07-07, 11:54 AM
I like big boobs! just my .02

RightTurn
10-07-07, 12:06 PM
:lol: LMAO @ Gene.

RunningOnEMT
10-07-07, 01:22 PM
i LIke bg butts and i cannot like those other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get SPRUNG!!

*deep breath*

RightTurn
10-07-07, 01:40 PM
And a good morning to you, Hot Pockets. :coffee:

RunningOnEMT
10-07-07, 01:41 PM
i've been up since 530 ... evidently i fell asleep at 930 last night watching a movie with moni

laundry is not an acceptable use of a weekend

RightTurn
10-07-07, 02:02 PM
Tell moni I said hay. :coffee:

RunningOnEMT
10-07-07, 02:05 PM
i gave her the big hello

RightTurn
10-07-07, 02:15 PM
Werd. And now, back to your regularly scheduled BigJimSho thread.

RunningOnEMT
10-07-07, 02:20 PM
all sho ... no go

did i ever tell you how much i love shout detergent wipes... especially wheni get all excited from jim's posts

RightTurn
10-07-07, 02:21 PM
Do tell. :coffee:

RunningOnEMT
10-07-07, 02:22 PM
i drool a little thinking about jim

its normal isnt it?

CTSV_Rob
10-07-07, 02:53 PM
:pop2:

CTSV_Rob
10-07-07, 02:55 PM
i drool a little thinking about jim...
:histeric:

Be careful, you my not want Jim to know :shhh:

thebigjimsho
10-07-07, 03:31 PM
Yeah, he's just trying to butter me up since he knows I'm bound to get pissed sometime soon...

RightTurn
10-07-07, 03:59 PM
:pop2:

Feel free to jump in anytime, Rob. :lol:

gergreg
10-07-07, 05:50 PM

I actua;;y just got pulled over doing 120 in Ohio, but the trooper gave me a huge break and dropped it to 94 .. because anything over would have been a loss of license. Another bonus is that points from Ohio do not transfer to Pennsylvania.

Twitch
10-07-07, 05:55 PM
I actua;;y just got pulled over doing 120 in Ohio, but the trooper gave me a huge break and dropped it to 94 .. because anything over would have been a loss of license. Another bonus is that points from Ohio do not transfer to Pennsylvania.

Be greatful, I have a 120 in a 50 pending :cycle:

wildwhl
10-08-07, 12:44 AM

Simple.

I've been absent.

:lildevil:

CTSV_Rob
10-08-07, 01:09 AM
Are you here to stir it up?? :yup:

Scotty7751
10-08-07, 02:01 PM
feel free to rag on me MAKE ME YOU LIGHNING ROD OF HATE! im bored lol

RightTurn
10-08-07, 02:12 PM
:yawn: Somebody start some crap. :alchi: urb needs to let 2fiddy back to the V board. Heh.

theloanman219
10-08-07, 02:17 PM
that is what I said. We all know that he is trolling!

I need some help.

I have been thinking of trading my car in for a 03 civic si. what do you all think?

JimmyH
10-08-07, 02:20 PM
Mmmmm, the Mugen

theloanman219
10-08-07, 02:33 PM
here is it.

Scotty7751
10-08-07, 02:40 PM
MY EYES BURN! but i have a 2000 civic. lol

JimmyH
10-08-07, 02:40 PM
http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/misc/rice.jpg

TagApl4
10-08-07, 03:31 PM
This thread is even a snore

JimmyH
10-08-07, 03:51 PM
so goes it in the V forum

csp3000
10-08-07, 08:10 PM
that is what I said. We all know that he is trolling!

I need some help.

I have been thinking of trading my car in for a 03 civic si. what do you all think?

There is only one thing I can say to you....

JimmyH
10-08-07, 08:18 PM
when done correctly, ricers can be pretty cool (not to mention fast)

ahahnu
10-08-07, 09:47 PM
I just read through the ten pages of crap. This is a disappointment. I do only come on once and a while. I'm not that technical so I can't really help. I can just eggon and incinuate. So for all the douche bags out there can we add a are you paper or plastic poll to the top of this?

CTSV_Rob
10-08-07, 09:59 PM
when done correctly, ricers can be pretty cool (not to mention fast)
Explains the steering wheel cover...

I just read through the ten pages of crap. This is a disappointment. I do only come on once and a while. I'm not that technical so I can't really help. I can just eggon and incinuate. So for all the douche bags out there can we add a are you paper or plastic poll to the top of this?
This is the kind of whining we need to make things interesting again!

lusterblade
10-08-07, 10:19 PM
:stirpot:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Marcusholm/300Cwithmods011.jpg

please don't ban me,:hide: i hate the 300C

CTSV_Rob
10-08-07, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that, Need the excitement around here. Lambo doors, nice touch on the 300!

RunningOnEMT
10-08-07, 10:54 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Marcusholm/300Cwithmods011.jpg

only thing that would make that better would be if it was an SRT8

thebigjimsho
10-08-07, 10:58 PM
If this is crap, go make fun of the newb in the Vegas V's thread...

theloanman219
10-08-07, 11:29 PM
If this is crap, go make fun of the newb in the Vegas V's thread...

:thumbsup:

we need a stripper pole in this on this forum. Lets see who can post the most racey pic without The Urbanator busting our balls. Sarah sorry in advance!

Koooop
10-09-07, 12:10 AM
We need a poll!

I am a Douche bag

I am not a Douche bag

I think you're a Douche bag

Urby is a Douche bag.

300C drivers are Douche bags

Big Jim is a Douche bag

We need a mod to set this up. (Then maybe I'll become a supporting member again)

wildwhl
10-09-07, 01:26 AM
Kooop -

my J&C and 1 hour of laptop bat life left votes both you and Jim (oh what the hell, urby too) are douchebags.

I don't even have a phukin V and I'M STILL A SUPPORTING MEMBER!

Scotty7751
10-09-07, 02:23 AM
what about me too! I wanna be in the club!

thebigjimsho
10-09-07, 08:24 AM
what about me too! I wanna be in the club!Cough up the dough, if the bag of douche you seek...

theloanman219
10-09-07, 09:48 AM
There you go Koop. Choose wisely :)

Gene

Hey Urbi please leave it in the V forum.

Thanks

JimmyH
10-09-07, 12:22 PM
oh the humanity...

theloanman219
10-09-07, 12:31 PM
my thread is gone. where the heck did it go?

urbanski
10-09-07, 01:48 PM
i just didnt think something like that belongs in V.
this thread is getting assimilated soon, too.

JimmyH
10-09-07, 01:56 PM
http://www.cooleywire.com/jimmyh/pics/misc/merge.jpg

JimmyH
10-09-07, 01:56 PM
adminski

assimilation in 3....2...

theloanman219
10-09-07, 02:11 PM
can I do a poll to keep this thread?

JimmyH
10-09-07, 02:15 PM
Poll

The V forum rules all
The V forum is cooler than the CTS forum
The V forum is getting bitched slapped by the CTS forum
The V forum is a stepping stone to the STS-V forum
GTFO and go to the Lounge
We need a new forum: CTS-V forum II (for those looking for wheelhop, nav button, and sail-panel solutions)

RightTurn
10-09-07, 02:20 PM
:thumbsup:

we need a stripper pole in this on this forum. Lets see who can post the most racey pic without The Urbanator busting our balls. Sarah sorry in advance!

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z117/sarahw422/128294707207813750ihazadonut.jpg

StealthV
10-09-07, 02:31 PM
Time to bring in the SPF.

http://www.umt.edu/voices/Abaidoo/uploaded_images/squirrel-711058.jpg

JimmyH
10-09-07, 02:34 PM
Urb, Sal is calling you

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/128340228652187500thebosswunts.jpg

urbanski
10-09-07, 03:13 PM
Urb, Sal is calling you

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/128340228652187500thebosswunts.jpg

sal bought me 5 beers in Orlando :cool:

Koooop
10-09-07, 07:47 PM
Kooop -

my J&C and 1 hour of laptop bat life left votes both you and Jim (oh what the hell, urby too) are douchebags.

I don't even have a phukin V and I'M STILL A SUPPORTING MEMBER!

Tell me something I don't know

Finally! More douchebags at the party!

Weren't we all no knowledge douchebags when we purchased our cars? Some of us were douchebags riding around in $50,000 cars.

I'm still a douchebag!

I'm such a douche bag I haven't even paid for supporting member status yet!

StealthV
10-09-07, 08:09 PM
Winter is approaching fast.

urbanski
10-09-07, 08:15 PM
which means we wont see you til spring