Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pretty easy Bluetooth integration for 03-07 CTS, 04-06 SRX

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  hsandy 
#1 ·
I just finished putting in a Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth car kit into my 06 SRX with base radio. This kit uses the car speakers for output and mutes the radio during calls. Doesn't affect OnStar, warning chimes or anything else. This should work for the cars listed with base radio, Bose or Nav. The Parrot bluetooth kits use ISO audio connectors as does the CTS and SRX radios so the kit just plugs right in to the back of the radio. However, the CTS and SRX do not follow the standard ISO wiring scheme so there have to be a few simple modifications to the Parrot wiring harness to make it "plug and play". If anyone is interested, I can post the details on those modifications. Seriously, the changes to the Parrot harness is a ten minute job and installing the kit in the car is about 30-45 minutes or less using the standard instructions for pulling the radios in these cars. A few pictures are attached.

Herb
Atlanta, GA

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.