: Anyone get their mail yet today?

ahahnu
10-04-07, 08:24 PM
I went out to the mail box today to find a white envelope with a V on it. I rip it open to discover the contents being a dvd, a pamflet ad an offer to drive the Road Atlanta course in a V series car tutored by Skip Barber race school teachers, sponsered by Cadillac. From what it says it looks like it would mirror the M school for BMW. I have to go reread the details but it said someting like 3 days of driving, staying at some primo resort 20 minutes away for a mir $3000. :crying2::banghead: Was it Heavy who went to Bonduit and drove the Vs out there? This sounds like it would be a blast. Unless Santa is real and he is going to be very generous I'm not going to be able to attend. Just curious to know if anyone else got it.

rand49er
10-04-07, 08:44 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/118834-v-performance-academy.html

OldRoadDawg
10-04-07, 09:08 PM
Dang! You guys are just livin' right. The only thing Cadillac has ever sent me was this pack of "Superior Poker Playing Cards". (Made in China)
Not sure what message they were trying to convey, :confused: but this token of their appreciation certainly made a lasting impression with me.

ahahnu
10-04-07, 09:30 PM
Well dang nab it. I briefly looked and really havent spent much time on the forum lately. I'll go crawl under my rock again.

CVP33
10-04-07, 09:39 PM
Well dang nab it. I briefly looked and really havent spent much time on the forum lately. I'll go crawl under my rock again.

Hey, get out of here, this is my ROCK! And hands off my man marbles damnit!

heavymetals
10-04-07, 10:14 PM
I had a friend who went there a long time ago.(Bonderaunt, pardon the spelling)

He showed me some driving stuff he learned though and it has saved my butt at least three or four times.

Defensive stuff.

ahahnu
10-05-07, 03:41 PM
No Chris, I won't touch you there for $1.