: Need to get tints on the new EXT, looking around Reston, VA

gort
10-03-07, 11:03 AM
I am from Maryland but work in Reston, VA. Looking to find a place I could swing by after work to get the two front windows tinted. Anybody know a reputable place that is affordable? On my 04 I paid around 85 to get my front two windows done back at home. If I can't find anywhere around here that's comparable I'll just go back to the place near home on the weekend. Thanks in advance!

MM STS
10-09-07, 09:40 PM
Best I could tell you is in Warrenton. A bit out of the way with traffic. 29S into Warrenton. Left at first light about 1 mile up on right. You passed if you see the DMV. I was told $99 for my work truck front windows. I'm sure there would be something in Chantilly. There would have to be something around 28 and 50. Mike

La Tint - www.latint.com
502 Shaw Rd, Sterling - (703) 467-8295 came up on a google search.

dkozloski
10-10-07, 09:56 AM
The tinting process is so simple that if you can hear thunder and see lightning you ought to be able to do it yourself. All you need is a single edge razor blade, a spray bottle filled with water and a few drops of dish soap, and a small squeegee. There are dozens of DIY websites on the subject. One guy has vidos of his little kids tinting windows.