: Are there any 07s left out there?

ZCore
10-03-07, 01:13 AM
Any dealers with an 07 CTS-V should really be dealing now shouldn't they? Now if I could just find one.

Koooop
10-03-07, 01:36 AM
Ever considered looking on Autotrader?

Slaigher
10-03-07, 06:50 AM
My dealer still has an '06 in the showroom!

caddyv8v
10-03-07, 08:26 AM
an 06? wow. i'm surprised they still have one. we have been out of 07 cts's for a month now.

Cadillac Tony
10-03-07, 09:52 AM
We've been out of 2007's for a while now, but there's still plenty of them out there.

If you could PM me your Zip code, I'll let you know which Dealers closest to you have them. Of course, if you're within driving distance of FL I could get one for you and sell it to you myself :D. I offer close to invoice for all Forum members.

Let me know if I can help.

tx_metabaron
10-03-07, 11:42 AM
Any dealers with an 07 CTS-V should really be dealing now shouldn't they? Now if I could just find one.

Well, there won't be any 08 CTS-V so dealers may not be in a rush to get rid of '07s just yet.

50 4Ever
10-03-07, 02:43 PM
I did a search on autotrader dot com and got 282 hits. Granted some of these are CTS's but the vast majority are CTS-V's. Looks like all color selections are out there, even a Monarch Blue Pearl (do they even come in that color, the spec's say 6.0L 6-speed).

:thumbsup:

ZCore
10-03-07, 07:19 PM
Ever considered looking on Autotrader?

I did a search before I asked about this on autotrader thanks. I came up with one and it was that monarch blue which I don't think is a V unless they listed in the wrong color. I figured it would be easy to ask here since some dealers don't put their cars on autotrader either. I did come up with a ton of regular CTS though.

50 4Ever
10-03-07, 08:55 PM
I did a search before I asked about this on autotrader thanks. I came up with one and it was that monarch blue which I don't think is a V unless they listed in the wrong color. I figured it would be easy to ask here since some dealers don't put their cars on autotrader either. I did come up with a ton of regular CTS though.

On autotrader they let you search by engine type, transmission type which will sift out a lot of the regular CTS's. You can even search by color. Not all of the listings are correct, I fount that out last year whem I was looking for a regular CTS with a manual and NAV in Black or Blue. I finally found one - in Illinois. Bought it and had it shipped to California.

Also the 8th digit of the VIN is the engine type, my 05 is "S" for LS6 and for the LS2 I think it would be a "U".

Everytime I have done a search There are a lot of 2007 v's.

Koooop
10-04-07, 03:14 AM
I had 282 hits on V8 manual transmission Cadillac CTS, that was before I made my tongue in cheek suggestion.